Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Philip will release a new album for Christmas

Philip live on "Echo of Moscow", answered a variety of questions from the audience. He told how he had just passed a birthday Alla Pugacheva and when to release his new solo album. M.GANAPOLSKY - listening to the radio "Echo of Moscow", the microphone Matthew Ganapolsky. I replaced one hour Ksenia Larina, again it will be in the air. Today, in our stress, information on air Philip. Hi, Philip. F. Kirkorov - Good morning. Postdnerozhdencheskoe. M.GANAPOLSKY - Why? What was that? F. Kirkorov - Since yesterday we went, celebrating the birthday of my amazing wife Alla, that the whole earth in the Central House of Writers of Gypsy dances, the Choir Pyatnitsky some illusions trembled circus. That is, we have tried to organize her Surpriznii evening, the evening of surprises, collected only close friends. And of course, a walk, and when the concert arrived Max Galkin, on approaching carbon Basque evening we had three tenors sing, entertain guests and just turned into a makeshift concert already. It was fantastic fun. Evgeny Mironov came to the show after "The Seagull" was very good, close friends, a small man 20th But the atmosphere was fantastic. I think that we will all remember this birthday, Alia, including as one of the brightest days of birth. M.GANAPOLSKY - rate or ... F. Kirkorov - of course appreciated. Grateful and happy and so sad when almost everything is in the morning. That even the waiters already collected food from the tables, and we sat down with her and remembered because it was sad and did not want to leave. For the day of the birth was amazing. But then in the limo and drove home. M.GANAPOLSKY - drove home. Forgive a little rumpled look, by the way, congratulations to all the listeners the best Alla Borisovna. F. Kirkorov - Thank you. At the same time I think we respond to troubled minds of the population, who are alarmed, I think, only the criminals in the newspapers, which stirred the whole country supposedly our divorce. And misled millions of readers, viewers. It is very disappointing that in our civilized society could have some dealers in the yellow tabloid press, who worked as chief editor to manipulate gullible people's minds that the money be paid to purchase on catchy headlines and enthusiastic here these journalists only yesterday were somewhere in the mountains, from the mountains and the alleged claim to be a journalist. I would only take this shot, hung, shot, and do not give the right, not what they write, to live it. Because these people are criminals. Those who published their clones, they must lead, and those who are filthy rags. M.GANAPOLSKY - But you know what's going on, you're still a public figure and ... F. Kirkorov - I have once in the past year in Rostov, so I'll be smarter next time, and just opened its position and disagreement with the lack of professionalism in journalism be different. M.GANAPOLSKY - Okay, let's briefly, then we will understand. I will ask you some questions, again information. To answer them. F. Kirkorov - Let. M.GANAPOLSKY - Enter or we "you" or "you". Define. F. Kirkorov - I respect you too. M.GANAPOLSKY - Yes, Philip, and I respect you ... F. Kirkorov - But I am an artist, I'm much better call on the "you" you. M.GANAPOLSKY - Okay, let us mutually. We know each other a long time. Let's face it. First. Conflict with Araya. The whole story. I'm only interested in the formal side. He settled on a form? F. Kirkorov - I think that is exhausted when I have not heard before any permanent echoes of this story. When I was offered an interview on this topic or ridiculous figure on this. I just think that as an artist, so I laugh at you first, and ironic that I do not take too seriously what have happened to me. Although I lessons learned for themselves. The lessons that I am a public person and their feelings, which I covered for example, 20 years old, experienced journalists to write the truth, or provoke me done so many times, I hid. But patience is at an end. But I still do not have as much right to express their position clear, and just so terrible, it was a woman. In its place could be any other journalist. But for me, the journalist is asexual, sorry. This is someone who writes. He is a journalist, it is generally male. I have not seen a woman in front of him, I saw before me an aggressive journalist who tried to get me will balk. A person who. In a large heavy round, which was tired, do not want to talk to the press because he does not trust and do not believe it is I regret that I gave in the press conference, agreed. Well, if you say that you lessons, the most important lesson of what - ... I do not have a long time M.GANAPOLSKY given? F. Kirkorov - What I'll never have any press conferences at first no intention. If I have to make a statement, I will go to a reputable radio station as "Echo of Moscow", for example, they criticized me at the time, I do. Yet this horn trust between him and the people I will make a statement, ITAR-TASS, but I will never continue to come along the way at a level some cheap, journalists who simply do not have the right to call the journalists, because today even deserve the word paparazzi paparazzi and the title must can be. Paparazzi there may be two weeks into the ambush, stalk and hunt slip this fact. We call the paparazzi myself mentally ill people ... M.GANAPOLSKY - And you would arrange for someone to sit, for example, would be photographed in a tree for your home and, as you go in a swimsuit. F. Kirkorov - I would not fit, I would take as Maradona and shot at them with rifles. Another thing, how would I react if I want to get rid of them. But it would be my aspiration. I have it. And now call themselves paparazzi mentally ill people who come home, turn off your brain and the patient to begin consciously to invent non-existent version of the facts. Here they are divorced with Pugacheva Kirkorov, they will want to enrich your wallet, so they come into the editor and hang him deceive. And the editor of the same as they are, are not they gone far not come out of the mountains. And he begins to think, Oh, I'm on the subject, to earn a lot of money. And it begins: a catchy title, a strange image, by using that neither the facts nor reason nor right to interfere with your personal life. M.GANAPOLSKY - Philip, I want you to ask, I'm sorry, I do not want to pay too much attention to this issue. F. Kirkorov - And that's how it turns out ... M.GANAPOLSKY - you know what it was, and it exists in all countries. Perhaps then, in a sense, you are not enough, because this process is the relation of the stars of the popular press, which is everywhere, true that it. As a very sharp and painful F. Kirkorov - No, I see it, as it is perceived by some in show business. I do not take it, I am struggling with it. Sean Penn has a face, and all is well. May he was convicted and fined. He hits the face. Next time I'll have to nabyu face, I seriously declare. Once again, something like that for a cheap rag Khachik a journalist ... HOST - Wait, stop, please. F. Kirkorov - come to me and I deliver, I will in the face. Can be and let me over this period, these people make the fate of the "pink blouse." I learned this lesson I learned this lesson I have learned from it. And if I take revenge, I Sweda, so that even ... M. HOST - Well, that is to say more, I will catch that, because according to this story, you said you wanted to get away from the stage. F. Kirkorov - I did not sing. M.GANAPOLSKY - No, wait, I'm interested in the formal side. I can write, just think before you say, I can write here now, and it will be in our media that the more you will not be holding a press conference. F. Kirkorov - Yes. M.GANAPOLSKY - Are you sure? F. Kirkorov - Yes, exactly. M.GANAPOLSKY - If you come to town and spend N. Press conference, write all: he lied. F. Kirkorov - In life, everything. I can not give a press conference, I can just go to the people, to the journalists ... M.GANAPOLSKY - and people want you to ask questions. F. Kirkorov - It's my right to respond to these questions or not. But if I want to make a statement and be heard by all, I will do it. And no time postulates and laws will not write. But I speak frankly, I do not give it possible to bring with you on a level all those who are just waiting for this, waiting for the request, say, to glorify his own "I" to be to satisfy their own ego and ambition that they spoke or somehow provoked or improper question asked Philip Kirkorov. M.GANAPOLSKY - I get it. Now listen to me. Another important issue, again purely for information purposes. We know the story, that the youth organizations of Armenia declares that they are protesting against you came back because you sing Turkish songs that the Turks wrote. I want to understand your assessment on that. F. Kirkorov - I just want to say one thing about this opportunity, and the case of the "Echo of Moscow", I will say only one thing, I never thought that art can be divided along national lines. This is ridiculous, it's ridiculous, it's prehistoric, it is wrong. How can we then Leonid armor, dealing in fascist "Seventeen Moments of Spring" or Charlie Chaplin played, played the great Charlie Chaplin Hitler. It is ridiculous that we can then hate him because Hitler actually killed millions of people. Then let accuse us of our cinema, films about Stalin makes about Beria. What is it? How is it at all possible, it is uncivilized, it's wrong. I will not even talk about it. I just want to say that I do. Worry about in this story and worried I have only one concern in Armenia now - that there was an earthquake in anger. That's it. That's it. Lost, I do not know who is more, I know people who have lost the show. I was actually talking about there with an open mind, there is not never played solo. I was getting ready, I wanted to leave one man. Be forced upon anyone, not imposed and not imposed. I do not - no-till. Do not. M.GANAPOLSKY - Well, according to your specifications, such a marginal notes, I would say. In our essential messenger many news came from Armenia. People express their regret, they say that someone does not want you to come, and someone wants. F. Kirkorov - I'm sorry. M.GANAPOLSKY - what you need, so you went there after all? F. Kirkorov - The time, I think. And I'd probably look for something, chill, maybe. Even where to cool off, I did not even have time to burn. Let's all think and maybe some time in 5-10 years, was invited by the President or by the Ministry of Culture and asked him to come. Although this time I really got a lot of nice solid papers with an invitation to the days of the Soviet-Russian culture. Only that Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin, and decided to open my show this week. I was very pleased to receive this relevant official papers. And so here is only one reason a reason to find to find paying attention to me, I'm used to it, so many people came into my life, which added to the zero-edinichku I like, and was ten. Whether it's a bard, singer, journalist, or here are the organizations that want to say about yourself that they were against Kirkorov. All right. I will not - not. HOST NY - short messages, then back to the studio, where Philip is our guest. M.GANAPOLSKY NEWS - We have just heard the news as a great human world chess champion ... If it NBP, I want to see a very good friend of mine, the man to whom I belong, the great respect, know I appreciate it, try to do it was in the air, Eduard Limonov, a writer, he head of the NBP that he do something about the. And hit Garry Kasparov, mind you, with a chessboard. That is, to understand what a punch. Even now I read in the news ... F. Kirkorov - links in a chain. Do not Kirkorov in Armenia, they met ... discuss my behavior at the press conference, that's ridiculous. Watch me and make me only the main culprit when a woman in the DG may'll the hair and draw a man's face on the table. If the stage of the theater, or just pop sweeps floors mat, and no one to deliver to the court does not, and that's fine. M.GANAPOLSKY - This is a work of art, Philip. F. Kirkorov - I have a press conference is a work of fiction. M.GANAPOLSKY - Well, you're cool. Okay, let's get to the questions that have come to the internet. Get in flash mode very shortly. Light, a student. "What is the place you expect to take on Euro Vision Russia and Belarus? Luck and Angelica." I understand that this project ... Angelica F. Kirkorov - Angelica representative of Belarus at the Euro Vision. My old friend, I was just invited Angelica, knowing my experience at Euro Vision, knowing full well that it more than once to help produce, the number of their speech, prepare, find a song. I gladly accepted because I know the Euro Vision and down. Somewhat different situation between Podolsk and Angelica, because Belarus, because last year was beyond the limit of 15 places, she is forced to go through this year's semifinals. And if you choose the 24 countries 10, and Belarus gets there, then we can talk and have a good chance and. Between Podolsk Podolsk and Agurbash But now Angelica is in a big European tour. I was with her until yesterday, because yesterday returned Alla birthday tomorrow to fly back to Andorra, where they will continue their tour. Andorra, Barcelona, in the Balkans, Scandinavia, Bulgaria. And I traveled 20 countries and the introduction of these countries with the creativity and the fans hope to go Angelica high chance of not only the semi-finals of the finals, and to take its rightful place in the top five. M.GANAPOLSKY - The top five? F. Kirkorov - Yes, I'm sure there will be a five. M.GANAPOLSKY - Well, the second part of the question: What chance for Russia? F. Kirkorov - I find it difficult to discuss the chances of Russia, because I was a student Natasha Alla know, she was really talented in this "Factory", a very loud. I know Drobysha Maestro is a professional composer. I do not know if they have that goes into the training of the staff, but I know that our professional and channel first and the people who work there are professionals. So I'm sure Natasha am sufficiently prepared, it can also dignity in the Euro Vision Song Contest and represent our country, because it is really a professional, though, and the boys. M.GANAPOLSKY - girl called to write: "Dear Philip, I would like to take this opportunity to wish to wish you a happy birthday, I wish you good health." You, as the day of birth? F. Kirkorov - 15 days - 30 April. I am a Taurus. M.GANAPOLSKY - Where are you at this point? F. Kirkorov - A general schedule of the promotional tour with Angelica, we in the Netherlands. But I think that I naturally back to Moscow and we Alla, this time exclusively celebrate this holiday of mine. M.GANAPOLSKY - congratulations. F. Kirkorov - my birthday last three years, not to celebrate noisily. There is no desire in particular. But I want to 30 April, to be with her, and leave it at home or in a restaurant. We can meet somewhere in Europe, I get medical treatment in Finland. Because the 29 I was in Finland, and the 30th ... M.GANAPOLSKY planned - I mean ... this unusual way of life when he has his own plans, your tour is, you have your F. Kirkorov - It is very easy to provoke people ... M.GANAPOLSKY - not provoke. You see, it's so unusual, when you say that I heal, and we will celebrate his birthday. Family life is a married life. You kind of family life absolutely incredible. F. Kirkorov - 11 years since we live. M.GANAPOLSKY - On this topic. Andrew manager asks: "Why is the scene that you have given up the normal life of the family never regret it." Fairness issue. What kind of life. F. Kirkorov - If I had one, I would have rejected a lot of things, because I'm always looking to see what the consequences, if you allow yourself to something when endure the nervous like everyone else can not have. But I'm not alone. I have a family, a house so I have no regrets. Conversely, happy and thankful to God that. My life is a stage, the audience is, and there is a woman who has made me happy, and I've been trying for many years, tried, tried, and will try to make them happy That's why I have no regrets, and I thank every morning I wake up and say, 'Lord, I thank you that you give me everything I have, I thank you that I too have a voice, the money is the opportunities that I do not feel humiliated in this life. M.GANAPOLSKY - and adds that you would get on a plane and meet them somewhere in Europe. F. Kirkorov - Yes, but that these meetings I live. M.GANAPOLSKY - unusual way of life. So few can. Now put on the tour. Information broadcast, anyway. Your fan Natasha when you perform in Moscow? Alex A student asks: When will you perform in St. Petersburg? F. Kirkorov - I think that both Moscow and St. Petersburg, I will put ... It's my city, which I adore. Well, I will 40 years old in 2 years. In 2007 I turned my 40th They say that you can not celebrate. I roll a birthday, or in St. Petersburg or Moscow, I decide, is not yet understood, but it is 10 gigs in Moscow, 10 concerts in St. Petersburg to be. M.GANAPOLSKY - What are you doing. F. Kirkorov - Before 33 in Petersburg, which was recorded in the Guinness much even. But now I think that's true. Not before. Because I now travel around the world, want, and next year it is planned almost six months touring Europe. Which include the Netherlands, France, the former Soviet bloc, where people know me. M.GANAPOLSKY - and the language, as you'll be there to sing? F. Kirkorov - in Russian. Because so many Russians. So for 6 months, 15 January exit, 12 years of our lives is to celebrate together with Alla, 13 January and the 15th for 6 months until the end of June. M.GANAPOLSKY - Andrew Manager. "Philip What are your hobbies? Have time to read, watch new movies, going to the theater?" F. Kirkorov - I love going to the movies. Very happy with Alla do, of course, but unfortunately it's not often. Therefore, I call my friend Andrei Malakhov, and we go to the movies with him. Normally Night Sessions. Either with Igor Nikolaev. Two people with whom ... M.GANAPOLSKY - What did you like the last one? F. Kirkorov - I liked strizhenovskaya comedy "From 180 and more" so fun. Such a wonderful, such a great film, are wonderful actors, friendly, funny, simple movie. Then he saw the movie "Escape" with Evgeny Mironov our blockbusters. I want to go see "The State", Mikhalkov say it's beautiful. Really love this actor. M.GANAPOLSKY - Here is how I make fun of you. F. Kirkorov - Come on, Matt, come on. M.GANAPOLSKY - It's easy for me to do. From Bulgaria in Sofia has a message you Vuncheva Albena. Written in Russian letters, but in Bulgarian. Therefore, read in Bulgarian and short answer to all questions. F. Kirkorov -. "Hello, dear Philip, greetings from Bulgaria," I can translate immediately. M.GANAPOLSKY - No, read in Bulgarian. F. Kirkorov - (read in Bulgarian). Directly translate? M.GANAPOLSKY - It is clear that he loves. F. Kirkorov - you like my songs and videos. "I want to ask you a few questions, but when I'm in Bulgaria, I'm going to leave my e-mail and we will answer me" (read in Bulgarian). M.GANAPOLSKY - ask if there will be a concert in Sofia. F. Kirkorov - Yes. "They are very rare in Bulgaria. During the concert, June 24, 2004 in Hall number one in the NIR," Sofia "They sang songs dedicated duo" Riton "Lili Ivanova" chrysanthemum. "For their Bulgarian fans would give a concert in Sofia, together with the Bulgarian star Lili Ivanova, Drago Draganov and others." With pleasure, in Bulgaria have traditional concert is held once in two years. Bulgaria, Sofia, Varna. So I think my next concert will be in the next year or younger than 40 years, expanded crazy great tour and Bulgaria. Too often will not. I wish that was your every visit a holiday. That's why I always calibrate their tour schedule. The only thing that I often refer to, it happened more than once, in the summer and Sochi, Anapa, Gelendzhik, Yalta, Feodosia, Evpatoria summer tour there for me, the most desirable, the loved most of all the tour all my tours. M.GANAPOLSKY - you rest there. F. Kirkorov - I wait, can not wait for July when the summer starts when I get to the gym "Festival" in 4000 and I'll give you a few places Conc. This is a wonderful time to gather with friends, because so many colleagues at the time. Sochi We get together, live in the same hotel, we hang, make dinner, have fun, laugh. Normally, especially when our schedules with Maxim Galkin and Nikolai Baskov, that's the best time to coincide. In the morning on the boat, with the parachute, by boat, and in the evening a meeting with the audience. And then there's a place in Sochi wonderful, eat dumplings ... God, how I love thee ... M.GANAPOLSKY - I understand. So I'm listening now, I realize that you are still here are crazy. Why do you say that? You know how it is incredibly annoying people. Morning ... F. Kirkorov - Someone to be annoying, but anyone interested. M.GANAPOLSKY - Who cares, everyone understands that in the morning, got up, ran to Baskov on a parachute. They lack person. F. Kirkorov - So what if I tell the truth always. The truth is easier to say than to think and talk some things pretentious. M.GANAPOLSKY - people you ask of you - that you were more modest. F. Kirkorov - Well, then I have to stop singing. I indiscreet an art in itself. I chose this style - a genre festival. M.GANAPOLSKY - is another matter. F. Kirkorov - A vacation is, in fact, can not be modest. Then it's not a holiday, it's a wakeup call. M.GANAPOLSKY - The problem is, Philip, that the people in the holiday you want, but you do not want to give. F. Kirkorov - Not true. When I'm at the concert, and at the end the audience satisfied me a standing ovation, so he festivals. M.GANAPOLSKY - come out of the room, you know, was the Great October Socialist Revolution against you. I want to tell you that you seriously think about and can not in the context of what I'm going to have to be a press conference. Is not that the point, the point is that as long as they are in the room, they are all up on their feet, burn because your eyes, because you give them joy, but as soon as they come out, so she has to love you or hate you ? If you look into the room you admiringly ... F. Kirkorov - not to disappoint. M.GANAPOLSKY - No, I'm asking you a question. I am interested in your feeling. Here are the views of you, flowers are sincere or not? F. Kirkorov - It's sincere. I believe in them and not let me down and argue, because it's not what I want. Today I want to sing. Today I returned to the stage, I want this holiday. Give people a holiday, you can be this holiday home. Perhaps somewhat selfish, because I want to give gifts than to receive them. And when I like something more, so I did for me. So when I give a gift, it's selfishness. I have. A philosophical theory of its own But I'm sure the people love me after the show and those who were on my concerts, they know me, know a little, they have read. I became more accessible. Those who did not live to those who do not like me, I never do, they fall in love with himself, or to get to get the gig. If they do not like me, they can come out of interest. M.GANAPOLSKY - They love you as Chubais. Here was the privatization ... F. Kirkorov - Not true. M.GANAPOLSKY - Listen to me. Chubais and perestroechniki First they made it so that people get at least in his own apartment. You know. So I tell you that if you ask the audience, who give the main enemy in Russia, they say, Chubais Here was the man who was involved in the privatization, and at least one human trait that this is the greatest enemy . F. Kirkorov - still believe in goodness, in love. M.GANAPOLSKY - Lena students. "Philip, you can remember what's the most unusual gift you benefit your fans" F. Kirkorov - Generally fans are very me aesthetes. Somehow, they all think I am. The sweet love, and they're just here to stay, candy, chocolate, yogurt every M.GANAPOLSKY - Yogurt? F. Kirkorov - Yes. M.GANAPOLSKY - By the way, has just brought me a message, you know, the unfortunate story of the attack on Garry Kasparov, I call, with a demonstrated impact of the World Cup, a brilliant intellectual, politician Garry Kasparov, the chess board on the head. Limonov wrote, and it is in the news program "Echo of Moscow", as I understand it, in 10 minutes. I'll be happy to listen to any explanation of the case. But if it's natsbol, I do not understand. Moving on. F. Kirkorov - let us not draw conclusions too early to draw conclusions ... and then ... M.GANAPOLSKY - Sun, Marina says: "Thank you for your creativity, I have only one question: When will your new album." Or did you just eat remakes? When a new album comes out? F. Kirkorov - I have way, is a great album of remakes Turkish album, which has sold millions of copies only. And he brought me a great success. And then should be remakes able to sing well and do. This is also a great art, so much so that they are not worse and sometimes better than the originals were. Especially if you sang in my life so many of his songs, which have been created in the country, in Russia, you have the right to allow yourself to turn creative writers, composers who live in other countries. We need to continually push the boundaries of his work. Nothing wrong with remakes, I do not see. Only if they are treated with disrespect, I was angry and upset. The album was only with Sakis Rouvas our duet "How crazy am I," he enters one of the top tracks in the new album, which I think will be published post for Christmas. M.GANAPOLSKY - now writes Thank Filatov, a student of the 9th Class of Krivoy Rog, Ukraine. !.. "Hello, Philip I am 15 years old now, I sing my songs heard and Povaliy Ukrainian singer Nikolai Baskov N. Basque himself said that sing loud voice as Valery Leontiev Unfortunately, it was all over Q:... Can I Can I count on your support, a recording of their position I leave ... "- and so on ..? F. Kirkorov - Good guy. If he Povaliy Baskov, the guy reaches a good future. And in 15 years on some of the great stars of the two great countries is to get a good sign. I think that the guy develop without my help everything. Necessary to deal with today. In organizations such as the "Star", "People's Artist", today it is a good chance a young artist currently demand of not investing and not enclose or under whom M.GANAPOLSKY - Are you jealous of these institutions, such as "American Idol" because look how many people sing beautifully. F. Kirkorov - Matthew, I still have that most of my friends in show business guys say this: "factories". And the band "Fabrika" girls and the "Roots" and "Factory" by Alla Pugacheva these guys Mike Mironenko. Irsen Kudikova, wonderful girl, Nikita Malinin. M.GANAPOLSKY - How do you feel about this raspaltsovka and ambition there feel, so you are just resting times. It has no particular car he was singing in his 16 years under the plywood do not. F. Kirkorov - In our big show business with big stars sometimes things, the roof moves down, these guys with their arrogant statements only angels, what they do compared some of our colleagues. Therefore, the star inherited disease and it should recover in any case. And I was sick. And anything can happen in life. But believe me, I'm such phenomena "producers" are not met, at least those who talk to me, I know that they are not affected. M.GANAPOLSKY - An interesting question of Lina from Moscow. "Philip Bedrosovich you know Russian pop inside. How can the current status or what is to evaluate its specificity? Run solve supporting a Russian platform organizations, bodies that help the pressing issues (such as the use of sound recordings in concert) would co by the feeling that hits a dead end and there are no rules that would govern the activities of the artist "F. Kirkorov -. soundtrack of course, is bad. Allah has taught me the most, and Christina and all the students who know an Ally, and all of our fans that we sing live on stage. Who would say that, no matter how by rumors come provoked by seeing - all live. Wind with a huge cast of musicians, light, sound, show. Colossal show to do not to off the tape recorder and deceive the viewer. I never did not. TV shoot, yes, they sing to. Recording sound on this "Song of the Year", "Best Song", "New songs about the main", "The Star", all there on the sound recording, can today because TV .. M.GANAPOLSKY - She asks your common sense. F. Kirkorov - not that I are important, it should not interfere and that is the reason why some of our stage of stagnation. While our platform is not expected to invest enter from the west, and they will not get to the international level, and this happens not only because no record company is not interested in show business, because we have a big problem - piracy. And any company that respects itself, not to invest, even a cent here in the artist and the record company in the country, where an official disc is the 100,000 pirated. So absurd, utopian talk civilized Russian stage until we civilized copyright agreement to normalize the relationship between the artist and the market. M.GANAPOLSKY - Galina asked, "Are you a pleasure to see on TV series about her family and close friends about all the praise to Pugachev, and we show this horror could not stop all of this." F. Kirkorov - you know, stop everything and start again raskhituesh as "pink blouse." And the same series that look now, only those who do it on that channel and is located in a notorious confrontation are logged, they will actually become a hit. M.GANAPOLSKY - You are so quiet about it? F. Kirkorov - After Rostov press conference ... M.GANAPOLSKY - I have everything is calm. F. Kirkorov - I have everything quiet. M.GANAPOLSKY - finish our transfer. I would love you, listen to a huge audience, we are promoting this program, and really interested in all the details of your life to speak to the audience, tell me how you feel. Some common words. F. Kirkorov - I feel great. I'm glad that now spring, finally, to sing that soon the summer, I'm ready now, and especially in the situation that people around me, friends, family, today will do everything to ensure that the internal state of mind and my people and my family was on the ball to make them happy. For everything I did in my life, I have always in the interest of the public, in the interest of those who come to the to my concert. I spent the money, a great deal about music videos, concerts, made every one hundred percent. So take it from us, I'm sorry if that is not the case. I am a living man, I'm not a robot, I'm not from outer space, and I also do not iron nerves. And for 20 years, the garbage that was in a hurry and these links that are hung up on me and my family can take it sometimes and not even a terminator, and even sverhterminator that maybe sometimes I happened, and it uses the These earn big money. If something goes wrong, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm glad you're with us, I am glad and thankful that you Alla and me for the letters of support that people who do not succumb to provocation tabloid rags and anything else that we never dreamed of, his family are seen, and complete strangers. No, calm down, dear, we are together, we love each other and we love, probably for life, because we were married in the Holy Land in Jerusalem and no common assumption and not a provocation in the media do not destroy our family, and that's what strengthen contrary and strengthen your love and support of people like Matthew, like those who work here. And so I was invited here by such a prestigious radio station to perhaps have comforted themselves by their own name, in the name of Alla that what is written this little article: ex-spouse, ex-spouse, now also wrote former spouse somewhere came. Not the former and the present and the future, which I and my family thank you for your love and for your support. Thank you Philip. M.GANAPOLSKY - to finish a few other note. Despite the fact that you like or do not like two things against you, I have to fight only. First, I have always run the sample of air, when the Internet know, hang banners, it's written something sensational, and behind them usually is a material, a banner was dedicated to you. You know what it was written? Genial - Kirkorov ate the child. I do not know what she said. And secondly, we are arguing about. But I think that this rally is April Fools, as you would that attitude. This is brilliant. F. Kirkorov - Arthur Gasparyan. M.GANAPOLSKY - It has been written that Araya released a solo album of remakes Kirkorov Kirkorov and the producer of this case. F. Kirkorov - Arthur did. M.GANAPOLSKY - Here is how not to include this situation, I think that's a big fraud. If the first tragedy then farce. F. Kirkorov - that's the difference between a professional journalist, a professional newspaper - even sophisticated hoax. As a newspaper, wrote: Philip shaven. But not shaved, it is easiest to think. And you have the whole back is white. Or as exquisite as "Komsomol", Arthur tore the rally and so cleverly designed and wrote the whole country believed it. And sells large, much more than this nonsense nursery that Kirkorov shaved my head for a million dollars. Here's my hair, Matthew, really. M.GANAPOLSKY - He said, adjusting his wig. F. Kirkorov - Tell me you're joking. M.GANAPOLSKY - joke, joke. That is not true, a bad joke, but then again, are the courts. Philip was our guest. Good luck to you and Happy Birthday. F. Kirkorov - Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment