Saturday, May 25, 2013

Vitas and Valeria have left their families in the lurch

Had not the court officials to resolve a lawsuit over the name Dima Bilan know in the world of Viti. Now arrived, and 2008, and things there. It is possible that this year will not be enough to put an end to the "i" in the name Bilan. "MK" was curious to see who else may be out of our young, so early in a sticky situation when something happens that. Before the conflict with the former producer It appeared on our stage almost no artists with surnames. Wherever you spit everywhere permitted sonorous pseudonym. Appeared a few years ago on our blue screens man named Alex - no front teeth and in her short shorts. Note that more people - the teeth, shorts or humble name - it does not matter, and estimated the popularity of the guy still came. Though not for long - have played dope and other addictions the trick Shurik disappeared from stellar sky. More recently, artists decided to hold their own, and even ventured to grow. He let the stubble, took masculine appearance and brought it under his real name act - Alexander Medvedev. Well, that's clear! This name is already more popular than any Madonna would be! Return any such modification Shura its former popularity, will tell. Unlike only Shura Mary did not want only young once Varum. Appropriating the beautiful name of Angelica, she humbly came on stage and with downcast eyes, pulled his "La-la-fa." Girl audience enjoyed. This is only a role in this played their new name, history is silent. Alla Alla Perfilova Perfilova Valeria became acquainted with the light hand of her husband-producer, has ... Alloy No. And it is understandable why we Alla second? Perfilova was Valerie, and the name and first name of the exchange of a single nickname, sorry, a pseudonym. Another Russian, and not as likely, the owner refused her name - Sarah - has turned into Jasmine. Surname - Semendueva and Valerie lost. Natasha Ionova become glucose. Thanks for any aspirin. A girl Natasha Poryvai - Natasha Koroleva (although constantly slips into her speech, a no-no, but give a big tits singer Garnier Ukrainian girls). And Irina Saltykov brought popularity and the name of the former spouse of the famous. Aliases to selected young stars to law contain similar legends. Mostly it's tearful childhood stories - say, a child would not be Zhora, and George always wanted increased, in honor of the Queen. Boy from Nalchik Victor Belan, for the rights to the name, one of which is now in progress real fight, once and had no idea it was to bring the honor with another name. But when he tells Victor, "his stage name came long before they arrived in the music business." Boy of Nalchik Victor Belan once and had no idea that he is to bring glory another name - The name of Dmitry really means a lot, was the name of my grandfather on my mother's side - Bilan said. - I loved him very much, and he has always been a role model for me. So I thought long. In the name change one letter "e" with "and" - it sounds better. At school, I remember sitting in the classroom to the future autograph invent improvised. Relatives who still call me Victor and I, but the friends, colleagues and acquaintances - Dima ... I have been used. Did someone lure the headline: "Sasha Chvikovoy affair with Timur Yunusov"? What a difference: "live Alex and Timothy together" still full star follow unwritten rule: So, before you get up to the microphone, scratching their heads over a sonorous name - "Vasyam Petyam and on stage is not the place." preferably with the western slope of the boys and girls screaming from Britney and Justin, and their attention was casual. - I was still in kindergarten, and parents named Alexi, - says Alexander Chvikova. - Then when I decided to pursue a career, she decided that Alex is hearing and easier to remember. Singer of "City 312" name is not Aya, as she presented the general public and is a very common name - Svetlana: - We started to popularize his work on the Internet - says Light. - And at the beginning of our students are friends from the virtual space of me by nick alarm (from English Alarm - Alarm.) Knew. I decided to turn my nickname in the nickname, but reduced to the first and last letters. Gay and a name. Singer of "City 312" name is Aya, and is quite a common name - Svetlana has recently appeared in the show business Potap and Nastya Kamensky, as it turned out, has something to hide. Potap actually - Alexei Potapenko. - Of course, my nickname, which is the second name, my name has been affected - said Lesch. - As a child I was Lyusik, Jabar, Lelik and snails called. But on the whole life, it turned out that most people want to call me Potapov. In the end I decided it known his nickname. Not show on posters and Vitaly Grachev. His place for several years was the name Vitas. - A little boy Vitali was born in the Baltic Sea, - says "MK" producer Sergey Pudovkin. - And it was not politically correct to have a Russian name. Vitas and in Latvia - the same as Ivan in Russia. So the name Vitas he had no stage, and the present. On the birth certificate is "vital" and in brackets "Vitas". - So, what does the name speaks it now? - People's Artist of China, Comrade Grachev - Pudovkin laughed. Once Valeria Gureeva decided to leave this name. With 14-year-old girl got a new passport - Masskva. Thus was born the favorite of young Leroy Masskva. - I changed the name because I wanted to be a star. When I lived in New Urengoy and dreamed of the stage, I thought about how I have a group called. I wanted to call it "Moscow". Then I thought it would be cool, and at the same time to change the name. At the ceremony I was asked, "Why such a strange name?" And I proudly answered, "Because I'm a star!" I was looked at as a fool. Problems in principle with the last name I did not, no one cares at customs - they even Zvezdoplyuev. They generally do not respond anything. But in some small towns in Russia, I am asked when checking passports "Are you the girl who sings?" I usually answer, "No, I'm her sister." And they are: "Oh, okay ..." My name is my old suit, but I thought that I was not sorry for it, anyway, I got married and changed her name used.

No comments:

Post a Comment