Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The ex-soloist of "VIA Gra" for Maxim robbed

- Its producers, it seems discriminate female inspiration! On what you missed in captivity? Sleep, sex, chocolate candy? - Yes in all of these. Sex is - dedication on stage. Sublimation of the solid. On stage, you get so emotional! I even thought of a situation. It was a concert of Valery Meladze in "Olympic" and we played, I got ... I ... - I got it! Go on do not, I know what it means. - Yes, it was in relation to the feelings. I went home in a euphoric! When thousands of people in the eye, it's crazy power! Photo from the magazine MAXIM - After all, it is that you are at the monastery went for two years. Only work, choral singing and spiritual ecstasy. - I can not say that I lived in a cage. But in private life there was very little time. I was a young man, but ... Birthday, New Year - all the holidays I all but his. This is very he did not like and we parted. - Did you feel sorry for him? - I understand that it was not easy. But loving man could drop everything and come to the end of the world to congratulate on vacation. He would not. Now I'm looking for, and most importantly I want a man who can tolerate not only to meet my way of life, but also help me to realize my dream. - So you need a composer as a young man Ukupnik would you approached. Blonde! As you can see Ukupnik? - A nice man, but not to my taste. Black, blond ... But I am concerned eyes. - Have Ukupnik big eyes, even two pair. - The person must pull like a magnet. Do not let it be written better - is important to me that it was fun, a little crazy, so that might be fun to entertain me for no reason. I love positive, happy people. - Petrosian! Imagine that he is not married. - You could have at least called someone younger, like Vanya Urgant. Although Ivan already married. Damn! All of them are married! - Married - is not dead! - I have never been brought in connection with a married man, I will not feel like a victim. And female solidarity is not possible. - So you're always looking at, is there a ring? - Of course. Not only that, I ask the question in the end. - He said that officially married, but really long strangers to each other ... - Keep my. Start Prev 1 2 3 4 Final Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment