Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The ex-soloist of "VIA Gra" for Maxim robbed

She left "Via Gra", but not from our hearts. For two years we were able to keep this eastern beauty. And as it is responsible for us, she had to ... - Let's start with the traditional question we ask every second of our heroine. How is it that the "Via Gra" left? - As soon as I arrived, warned the producers Dmitry Kostyuk and Konstantin Meladze immediately: if suddenly Nadia Granovskaya Vera Brezhnev or want to come back, have to give them the space - says Meseda magazine MAXIM. - This was agreed. And it did. But even back Nadi was a surprise for me. After three years have passed, and all the questions about her return, she kept saying "no." - Exciting, if they found out? The ex-soloist of "VIA Gra" for Maxim, of course undressed! It was almost a shock. I will not pretend I liked "Via Gra", but there are bargain deal. Job loss is always frustrating, especially now that the crisis is difficult and start a new project. Photo from the magazine MAXIM - readers will support you in any endeavor. Tell us. Of the new project - I can say clearly that a solo artist will be, because I dreamed of my whole life. I have not chosen a producer. 'M working height on a selection of the repertoire, ie, I go to the studio to meet people. I'm looking for a song, I try to write them down. I'm looking for. - But you're free now! What can you let yourself now from the fact that it was banned in the group? That's it! - Even what I thought? - I do not know what you're thinking. Tell me in my ear, I'll tell you. - Sex with dwarfs, of course. You, probably, it is forbidden? - Wow! Wow! You will not believe, but it's probably the only thing we were allowed. I - The Princess and the Seven Dwarfs! Start 1 2 3 4 Final Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment