Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The ex-soloist of "VIA Gra" for Maxim robbed

- In "Via Gra" could not decide for himself, in which way you shoot. Decided to catch up? - Yes, I am still a bit in a state such passion. I want to say: Do you think that it was me? It can not be! But this excitement I like. I think it turned out beautifully and I am too! In general I am quite unpredictable itself. When we planned a photo session, I said it and it is not, and as a result allowed me a lot more. She does not understand how it happened. Photo from the magazine MAXIM - judging by how you see yourself in the mirror looked to shoot me greatly. Is that true? - Yes, I am satisfied with myself. - You often admired herself in the mirror? - Sometimes you get to the bathroom to wash up, and it - a mirror. What a wasted day. In fact, if you look at yourself, you are beginning to have the same feelings and emotions as well as to experience the look from the outside. - What do you do best? - This is immodest, but I will. I - perfection! I enjoy in it! Start Prev 1 2 3 4 Final

No comments:

Post a Comment