Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The ex-soloist of "VIA Gra" for Maxim robbed

- You want to get married, by the way? - I'm starting to get to this point. In the next two or three years, it's probably already happened. Of course I do, and. The wedding, the dress and everything as it should be I want romance! - You have oriental woman, Meseda so have traditional views about relationships with men. In fact, in my mix: and Slavic blood and Eastern Europe. Dad - Avar, Mom, I'm Ukrainian and Belarusian. Garnier passage Ukrainian always put in place a man! Photo from the magazine MAXIM - Tell us briefly the biography. - I was born in Grozny, in 1992 we moved in Kislovodsk, I was about nine. Time-shifted. Frankly, in my youth I was very different. Hard to believe, but I was an ugly duckling. I was a tomboy, wore short hair, playing cops and robbers. As they get older, of course, me. Noticed that my friends and comrades have tried attentions ... I wanted to do a college of music, but I had no training, even music. Decided to go to school culture in Rostov-on-Don - dad flatly refused to let me go on. He's out the door, afraid to let me go! We had a serious talk, and I make sure not to disappoint him. He believed it and let go. I was 16 years old. - And you're in the first 15 minutes of independent living is not addicted to heroin? - Believe me, no. Once I bypassed these temptations. Six months later, the music transferred entered GITIS ended, but left it for the "VIA Gra". Something like this ... Start Prev 1 2 3 4 Final Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment