Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Cavalli presents Kirkorov clock for $ 500,000

Yesterday King Philip pop celebrated 76th Birthday of his father, Bedros, at a dinner party with Roberto Cavalli. An interesting detail: the gift of the famous fashion designer was not Bedros Filippovich and Philip Bedrosovich. Roberto familiar with Philip for a long time - the last of their joint work was the preparation of Ani Lorak at the "Euro Vision" to speak. True, this cooperation Kirkorov cost $ 200,000 - at Italian singer Ani paid for the dress. But Cavalli do not stay in debt and gave Philip hours for $ 500,000. I am a third day with a loss - I was given as a clock! I am a third day with a loss. I was even afraid to go - it's half a million hours - together with Philip Kirkorov Life.ru whole evening enjoyed the gift as a child. But it was not the last surprise for the King national stage. Philip did not have time to share with all of his joy as he. With another gift - Here is the band gave me Alla Weber. You know, I love every cherepochki. Here birthday is long gone, and all the gifts and listen to me - Philip cheered. Kirkorov himself admits that he was scared to wear such a clock. He still remembers the case when on tour he stole watches worth $ 150,000.

No comments:

Post a Comment