Tuesday, November 20, 2012

BG: I am, thank God, is not a star and never considered himself as not

"I do not know what a house", - said Boris Grebenshikov. We arrived on a visit to the leader of the "Aquarium". Boris was in St. Petersburg, which is where he spends most of his time. It is a room with an unusual furniture, oriental paintings and sculptures, a recording studio, a library, ... - I'm afraid I'm not familiar with the real situation on the Russian pop scene - recognized the "AIF" musician. - I do not have anything that would touch me somehow heard. Until a person is in music with all my heart, this music can not be fun. Conspiracy against me? They are not. You see, no one wants to be in my place. What's going to take with me? It's nothing. I thank God, not a star and never was not to be. For me it would be an insult to think for themselves. The word "star" suggests a little disadvantaged human rights. King playing surface. Stars play around. What should be a stranger, even if it can be treated as a star? A good king should be to take care of everyone's life in the kingdom. And I'm sorry for what the one we call the letter "Z"? For me the word is obscene. As told in a song: "The most important feature of the national - pride." Boris Grebenshikov I start waving when I hear the word "foreign." I understand the separation of the world into "our village" and the other "foreign" and "enemies." Xenophobia always makes me sad. We all live on the same earth. I'm glad that the Russian. But happy, and the fact that I - inhabitants of the earth. I do not know what to juggle the house clichés like "my castle" not me. There are areas in which I am often in others - less. Even when on the road staying in a hotel, but it is currently my home. I live in St. Petersburg, but in about 90% of my time is spent outdoors. I get home on for two or three days, a good sleep and food. The world is very large. 9th June - Performance of "aquarium" in Moscow in the Concert Hall. Tchaikovsky. It is a great honor and responsibility for me. I hope to play, what surprised us - maybe even more than the audience ... Guess the people who communicate only with "old friends", not only does not make new acquaintances. Carlos Castaneda once wrote: We all life limited people's perception of us. Any person who knows with those known for a long time and who has to do that it does not manifest itself in a new way. Everyone knows in advance what is expected of them. This can get drunk, which is always dry and polite, he is full of enthusiasm. Therefore it turns out that while we communicate with "old friends", we will not be able any action that is outside the scope of their ideas about us. Of course there are people that I love life, I know from childhood. But I do not necessarily see. I love her so! It is not necessary to deal with them at the table, pour vodka and remember, it was fine. Otherwise, you have the fact that you feel bad now. When I start to do something or to stop, it's always my personal decision. Several times in life will stop drinking alcohol. Just tired. Sometimes a person drinks every day, he wants to or not. Kind of life I lived a very long time. Then I realized: I do not like it that someone controls. In this case - my own habits, a stamp on your head that you can not talk to people when you do not drink. Now I do not want alcohol, I drank in my life is enough. Assume that something is missing, I can not. In my youth I was in the morning to drink a glass of alcohol, and the life was different. Well, I'm not interested. Education of children? My wife brought it on, raise it themselves. We talk often on the phone, asked the guys ask me for advice. This is probably the only advantage of me - I can be consulted. The eldest daughter Alice - actress. Learn more than I do. Youngest daughter Vasilisa learns art school. Sons running her own business. All children between 20 and 30 years, not counting Alisa. What I think about Alice Grebenschikova TV projects? I do not watch TV for many decades - I can not get them. Therefore, not its success. But I do not appreciate. I wonder one thing: she is happy or not? This gives her happy? As far as I know there. And if she's happy, then I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment