Tuesday, November 20, 2012

BG: I do not accept the guilt that I was trying to hang

In the late 80s, head of the "Aquarium" Boris Grebenshikov sang about "Train on fire" and the fact that "we have to go anywhere else," so that the epoch of the collapse of the empire than the USSR. But it may be the exception to the rule. BG rarely touched social themes and songs for the nth number of years, not an expression of his citizenship. - Boris, I recently spoke with Yuri Shevchuk, who accuses you, in the absence of citizenship. "If a player only with the music - he said - and does not touch social issues, as a result, he is the fastest in the political grave." - First of all, to openly declare that no one should do. I reject the guilt that I was trying to hang out - said "AIF" BG. - Second, I recently read an essay Tolkien's "On Fairy Tales", in which he writes, it is not a fairy tale. He asked: "Is the roof at the train station for more truthful than the sky?" Of course, much less. Since the dawn has not broken the stars or the moon. You can live in this world and to synchronize with it. And then you have it all: power, position and clear - the human and civil rights. Because you are on the floor with both feet. And if you're in a tank or in their "Mercedes" sit, you have a much more precarious position. And to say that people closer to the truth, for he sees basically horror and filth, wrong. This means that he just sick mentality. And my civic duty, so to speak. - And how do you feel about the statement that a true poet - "spy social life" is a Brodsky called: "The Artist, remember the true extent of existence." - My experience tells me that even if you do not want to notice the social processes, they give into your mind and make sure you write on it. Even if you are banned in the deepest bunker below ground or in a castle made of ivory, you can not get away from the fact that prices have risen or Perm tragedy that killed 155 people. You can not know, but you will feel it. And the man of talent, the more he will feel it. And it may even anticipate certain things. Poet - not spies. He - a device that records earthquakes. And there's no way around it. Because we all - together. The crisis in the head - Do you feel that the crisis that we have more in the head than in real life? - It is. Wherever we go to concerts, I ask people, "How are you here?" It turns out that the economic crisis is mainly the upper layers of the population, with the accumulation or the lower layers, which work in the factories, affected on the verge of bankruptcy. And the middle class, according to my feelings, suffers not so much. While in Riga, for example, I have also asked: "And what do you have in the crisis to express?" "I do not know, - I answered - but the crisis is, it can not be." - Our country is still behind because of the economy, built on the export of raw materials. After you upgrade to save us? - We still have a generic vorfeudalen structure of society. Everything is based on nepotism. But to modernize the economy, you get a funny hybrid. But despite this, I think, very much in Russia. As Tertullian said, "I believe because it is absurd." I think now we are going through a necessary phase of development. Even in the late 80s we had a huge shock. Such stress healed more than a dozen years. I am convinced that our state apparatus lined gradually in a model of enlightened parliamentary monarchy. When we. Clearly "king" and the Parliament, which must compete with it And the "king" not obeyed him, as it should be on the Russian model. But he will still be there -. "For excuses" Russia will become sufficiently European state. In the nineteenth century, we have shown that you are talking on a par with Europe. Now the mass parameters, we will talk to her as equal. That's just in my head, we have a little confusion. We do not understand what we are freedom, if there is to be king. And history shows that we always wanted the king and nothing else. The country howling simply by the strong hand. "A large number of music I download for free or for a fee, to me at least more than when I was 15" - In what way? - In all. Open any newspaper - in half the items ciphertext is exactly that. Liberals call that we not have the freedom of speech, but say they will be printed. If the government wanted to abolish freedom of speech, it would have closed long ago opposition newspapers and Internet sites. And no one would make a sound. - I think the only repressive methods we can bring order. Tragedy in Perm nightclub "Lame Horse" was because because of the general chaos in the country prevails. Do you feel the tightening of the law, the death penalty disciplines us? - In my opinion, no. Everything will continue to rely on the unique opportunity: This shot, and I might be over. - What is the solution? - I think to achieve something in one area, you have to stop what around you, and focus the mind for the world's highest achievements. And we always have to, which makes it look like the neighbor. And against his village seems to be a great musician. And if you look even compared to Jimi Hendrix, it turns out that it is good, not very good guitarist. So, if you learn to play guitar, learn from Jimmy Hendrix. Must appreciate people increase. And here we have a very closed system would help the private schools that were selected were not members of the elite and talented children. Russia need to comb, to be able to them and to teach not only the concepts of peace, but of conscience, honor, etc. And the most important condition - that the schools were closed. Children should be aware of the fact that our TV shows. If they do not kill, is very suffocating every young soul. I can see people just physically hard. The abundance of negative information, which translates our TV The same chaos in my head said, Professor of Transfiguration, as the infection is spread through the media. And people become accustomed gradually because prey and not good triumphs over evil. "Do stupid things" - where the "young punks", of which she sang in the 80's is? The one that would "wipe off the face of the earth"? - Heralds appear if you have anything to declare. It may not be the messenger, if not to lead. Then, in the 80s, apparently there was some news. For me it is, I did not lose sight of. What I find interesting things that can talk and sing. And always have a number of young talents and passion for music, but they have not a revolutionary passion, a desire to do something yet. - Maybe it's just stopped the music, play an important role in our lives? - No A large number of music I download for free or for a fee, to me at least more than when I was 15 years old. - This is a unique function of the brain. Scientists have proved that with age the perception of something boring. - Our Academician Kapitsa said, "a young man, but he wants to do stupid things." I want to do stupid things all the time because I do not know what it is - nonsense. And I think that everything that they can. In all of us is this property.

No comments:

Post a Comment