Sunday, November 18, 2012

Valery Kipelov: "Christina Aguilera - one of the best singers"

While touring in Kaliningrad famous musician answered questions from readers and journalists "Komsomolskaya Pravda". - Rumor has it that your group will fall apart. Is it true or not? - No, it's not. Simply, we are committed to begin on the new album, at the time of interruption concerts. We are not going to play at festivals - not in the "wings" or the "invasion". Once activated in parallel to do everything, but not now. Not enough time. It is necessary to focus on their core business, and it is for us a new album, new songs. -How do you feel about the biker movement? - With great respect. I think that bikers are very close in spirit to rock musicians. Often invite us to their show. While we, frankly, do not really like to take part in the festivities. Always the same problems with the setup. We are very concerned with sound and good sound make it very difficult. A lot of teams a lot of problems. Therefore we prefer to play solo concerts. The harsher discipline and order more, the more confusing - Young rock bands often fall into the scandalous stories. Hotel rooms are krushat or something. Do you like doing chores? - Ha-ha-ha. In our experience, even though he was "Aria", it is also happening. I remember when everyone was trying to imitate the "Rolling Stones". Discarded televisions, as a kind of self-assertion. But today, I think it is necessary to succeed in something else. In music, the lyrics, the arrangements for a record. And in relation to the riots, these games are not for us. For me, on the contrary, the order tougher discipline and more, the more confusing. - Valery is your new album called "River of Time." If you are going to record a new disc, and it will be called? - Long before there was so far written. If all goes well, maybe some things in October to prepare. We will try not to delay too long. But the names are not present on the album or song. - You say, "Scorpions" once recorded 30 songs, of which only a third of the hit on the album. - I envy you if they too have a large selection. We are always in the "Aria" also wrote a number of songs. It should be 10 - then 10 Something, of course, thrown in the trash. But unfortunately we are not so fertile. - I would like to know how he sees his Valery more creativity. Broadly speaking, if the trend of the lyrics, melody, or a tightening, as the "Aria"? - You know, that think the "Aria" aggravation? I think not. If you analyze, the more rigid, the album sounds strange to us. The sound of the guitar. Yes, maybe the lyrics more. I like the combination of hard music and lyrics, so a beautiful melody. I love it for Ozzy Osbourne, and the group "Muse". If I save the rigidity inherent in our direction, and do not forget at the same time the melody. - A Margarita Pushkina (lyricist. - Ed.) You will continue to work together? - Yes, we are currently working with her too. - They called Osborne and group "Muse". Next to them, listen to someone else? - I'm going to say any nonsense, I love the classics. Watching my favorite program "Culture". A few days ago showed the production of "Boris Godunov" in a very interesting interpretation. With great joy to hear Hvorostovsky, good singers. Love the singer Eugene Smolyaninova. I love it and I think it is - an angel. Generally I do not share music. I believe that it is bad music, and it's a good one. We must be realistic. Christina Aguilera for me - one of the best singers today. When I saw them on the "Grammy" by James Brown sang the song, it just does not slid off the couch! Seriously. If that were singing the rocker, I would be happy. In Aguilera enormous talent. Amazing singer. So if someone says that it's pop ... It is a good, popular music, and a good quality. - Be careful what your former colleagues from "Aria"? - Especially not follow. Sometimes the "Nashe Radio" heard a few songs. Not that I was interested. But you should know what they are doing. I have heard, do not want their new album, but to conduct such an investigation, because it may not be quite correct. - Please let us know how you feel about the band "The Gaza Strip"? - Oh-oh-oh-oh ... It is difficult to answer. I do not have a clear relationship. I know, as a group, I understand that she has a lot of admirers. But I'm still a believer in pure Russian. Without elements of profanity and any jargon. I still cringe when young sportscasters use foreign words. It is a normal Russian words that express the same thing. Goalkeeper made a cast and took neberuschiysya ball. And it's not "safe", he did! You can not be the monkey. We have the Russian people. And I do all these glamorous language ... I did not accept. I'd love to revel in our late Academician Likhachev, and it was to hear a good Russian. Themselves have not always turns out, unfortunately. - They have a very strong beautiful voice. Can you tell us how you can save and watch him? - I try to keep fit through exercise. In the morning, makes good exercises with elements of yoga. Breathing exercises. If possible raspetsya before the concert, I do it. Really heavy load. And over the years, more and more, harder and harder. - I've heard brandy helps bands. - (Laughs) Yeah, I heard about it. But 12 years ago I was drinking. I do not even drink beer. - Are you a believer? - There are people in the church who know 100 percent compliance with the guns, poles, and celebrate holidays. I'm not one of those. But I was very close to our laws and commandments. I consider myself an Orthodox man. - But at the same time of your songs, especially from the repertoire of "Aria", there is a very ambiguous texts about religion. - This is a song about the Antichrist. At one point I gave up on it, and it was also one of our conflicts with the "Aria". In the song, wanted to show the dialog, but it ended perceived by only one thing - the word Antichrist. I knew that it was wrong. And this means that many things. When the song was played, we usually what happens: a fire, after the concert, we have an accident, we were conducting the orchestra pit. Incidentally, this was known Konstantin Krimets to humans. All of this, in my opinion, is no coincidence. Flirt with this impossible. There are two dishes - good and evil. Depending on each person they fill the cup. We prefer to fill the cup of kindness.

No comments:

Post a Comment