Sunday, November 18, 2012

Valery Kipelov plays guitar for yourself

Valery Kipelov said that she never knew how to play the guitar in front of people. And sing - never studied. And for writing and singing for many years. Now - in the "Kipelov." (About the lack of music education) 'Specially study I do not sing. Talk about the lack of musical training, I was not talking so much to write about the song, but songs. I would probably be easier to write and arrange to have the job if I knew the specific instruments. As for the guitar, the band on guitar I've ever played. Sometimes I play for myself, when I compose music. "(On competition with others)" All communication is limited to participating in the same festivals. Heavy bands a certain level is not too much so that the competition can not speak. "(Collective fans image)" Earlier, people were a little younger than we are at the moment and our competitors, it is difficult now, fan create a universal image. The voting age is very different: anywhere from 8 to 60 years. What about our female fans - can not find anything unusual. Hard rock - music is a real man, it's likely they are attractive. In the West, too many examples of groups, most of whom are fans of the fairer sex. "(Birth of a song)," Everything is different. Each song - is an individual case. Sometimes it's like a flash, and sometimes - a difficult path. Coast to prevent a catastrophic lack of themes for our songs. If the music is not that hard, the lyrics have some problems. "(About hobbies and holidays)" I do not enjoy. Rest, they can. In the past three years there was no holiday. There were breaks in the tour activities, we completed work on a new album. I try to celebrate the holidays with your family or on the road. Birthdays have not attach any great importance. "('Passion', May 2005)

No comments:

Post a Comment