Friday, November 16, 2012

Valery Kipelov: I do not like comedy club!

Valery Kipelov Rocker, the man, the legendary band "Aria" was founded, now sing lullabies. In the morning he had braids his long hair in pigtails takes a stroller with a three-month granddaughter and goes for a walk with her through the parks and public gardens. His old rock hits such as "I am free of the wild wind together," soft lullaby bedding, waiting children. On what rocker lives when done another concert, said Valery Kipelov "MK". Valery Kipelov preparation for the concert. On the table in the locker room - Cognac yes beer. Rocker unaffected either the first or the second. He does not drink alcohol for 14 years. Kipelov general weirdo. Lighting, he kept apologizing: - This is the only sin left, but I'm struggling with it constantly. Do not drink. But even people who are very, very long time on the stage, are often afraid to go public. And the legend seems to tremble nervously. They believe that alcohol stoke itself - and the fear will disappear. And I have this strange feeling is excitement on stage. In most cases it is, if I did not work long. This is the last show on the 30th we April had. Then I have to close on the stage and not approach. And here you are - and this is a strange condition. But I manage. I do not need drugs, I never tried. - It is fashionable to use the lyrics to the mat. Musicians often say that foul language is a powerful subtext. In your own rock Lyrics mat at all. It is not acceptable to you? - In mathematics? The subtext? It's all nonsense! I think this is a consequence of the internal power dissipation. If you have nothing to say, do swear words. I know some people have a vocabulary that is 70 per cent, consists of swear words. And believe me, these people are not very far away. Incidentally, I do not like the both languages. Before and without properly communicated. If this option is selected, selection, and not throw. I think that this is not a great mind. - Have you never say never, no obscene words? - So, why ... I can also sometimes "let go", but not on stage. One can not reduce cash. Since the mud at us through life with no roof. They are sad, but I hate this "Comedy Club". I say that Pushkin mat also. Yes. But if you think you are related to Pushkin, writing ka "Eugene Onegin" and then swear obscenities as they want. Question removed. This lack of discipline! - Let us then about the "Aria" talk. In the "Kipelov" easily as in the "Aria"? - With my current musicians Kipelov "I work a lot more fun, we make no argument in Do.." Aria ", we were very different people very last three or four years we've been together very hard now, the situation has changed.!. and between us there is no confrontation. But a tour, I think it always will be. How can I stop the musicians? However, in 2010 it will be 25 years, "Aria" be. If we can agree, we invite you . to a concert of musicians who played in the "Aria" to its collapse We are a mini-festival - "Air Fest" or "Aria Femeli" I do not know. But this requires the organizers, who have chosen our internal misunderstandings. Of course there are small problems. To start a musician, about arguing who the first on the scene. Perhaps the concert will happen, maybe not. - It is often said that a creative person is doomed to misunderstanding and loneliness. After the collapse of the "Aria" you feel it for yourself? - Yes, to a certain degree. But I can not be a lonely man, because I have a loving family, two children, two granddaughters. All we need in this life I have. Loneliness is often when I'm working on a new album. Then I realize that, apart from me, that no one can move. I'm not talking about the music and the lyrics, but about the idea. That's where I feel lonely. Is bad, and if we do not work for a long time group. Not that depression roles, but a state that is very close to her. And sometimes there are an awful feeling that the head can not jump higher. Now, do not get me to create the music that is in the mind. - You remember the family. Which granddaughter sing? Something from the repertoire of "Aria"? - This is just yesterday walking with her three-month granddaughter and singing lullabies. And the oldest granddaughter asked recently what she heard. Ironically, the player she my songs and girl band ... what do you call it ... ah-ah-ah ... "Ranetki". Granddaughter of eight years. I think they will understand what is good and what is bad. If she has a head on his shoulders, then you understand. And the song "Aria" I did not sing grandchildren or children. But the elder granddaughter, when she was four years old, to play chess. Now she and my son plays. That's the strange thing: they like everything that I hated as a child. She likes math goes, around the house, tasks for yourself comes to interest. The cello is still playing. - Have you and the parent meeting at school the children go? - To daughter - No. We did a lot with the band on tour. But the son of the school often appear. Collected hair in a braid and go to the teachers. Initially, when they saw me, surprised. But forgot five minutes later that I - the same Kipelov. Now only that those involved in the school I was never asked to sing something. You know, it's not mine. - If invent names for my grandchildren, ask your advice? - Younger granddaughter named Sonia. I was not ready for such a name. I wanted to call her Kate. Mama Kate me. And Sonya - such a difficult name! The girl will be a difficult character.

No comments:

Post a Comment