Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Irina Bully: lesbians put a note in my shoes

Soloist of the "Chile" - a red-haired beauty Irina bully - long considered a transvestite. And all achieved because of the unusual contralto by the singer and popularity. "Yellow newspaper" met earlier with Ira on the day of their second album "Made in Chile" and found a girl justifies its name. Soloist of the "Chile" - a red-haired beauty Irina bully - long separated as a transvestite with Conan we are - Ira comes into force in the summer. Going to rest? - Not yet, but in the summer - my favorite time of year, but because of the wonderful atmosphere of the day, everything. Work like that. Even before the hot rotation our new video "Love - is poison", the second album from the world soon on the display of exotic cars. - Fun place for the presentation. You have a car? - The machine I have, but not exotic - maroon "Peugeot 407". I sat behind the wheel, but as long as I drive it does not matter, I'm learning. It is unfortunate that the study did not have much time as I would like. - The winner of the TV show "Heart of Africa" - When we had the last with you, you are met with a stripper Conan. - (. Smiles sadly) these relationships in the past. Now I am free, no personal life, but I do not feel at this discomfort. When a loved one, you have a head works in his favor: miss you worry. And if you have a free minute, rushing to have a favorite, try to spend time with him outside of work. Well, if I fall suddenly a few days off to spend it or to sleep, or to communicate with friends and family. I love it, along Tverskaya, Arbat run. - You have a tattoo of a cat. I assume that you love on your own foot? - This is not guess! I do not like to go alone. I'm the one who does not matter where and with whom it is important. I can not bear to be alone. A sense of the cat on her shoulder is incredibly easy - I'm in love with cats. In my home city of Kaliningrad was a huge black cat Simba, he now lives with his mother. Fans aware of my passions, give me the toy cats. About three weeks ago, and could not stand to show the cats, got a kitten rock roots Shrek - it's like a Siamese, but with curly hair. With big ears and blue eyes. Called Klaus, he now lives with me in every way that I entertain. Striptease on the stage of the accident - Moscow has his own apartment? - No, not yet earned. But decided that I live in Moscow. There are places where you want to live, and it is the right place. Here Moscow - a city where you live. At first he was discouraged, and then put in this speed and can not be otherwise. Now comes the Kaliningrad at the Moscow race bored. - How would you describe yourself in the form of the club dating? - Positive and sociable person with a sense of humor, and his philosophical thoughts. I would definitely put the picture, because appearance is important. Had written, I'm interested in dealing with people with a healthy sense of humor. Humor - what are good. I like the young people who can laugh ... and pointed to the other in the questionnaire, the chart I do not write better. - For you is so important in a relationship star sign? - It's hard to lose my crabs. You can stay in constant conflict with me, so I try to avoid once again to cross it. Maybe friends with crayfish still normal, but they have work or a loving relationship, which I do not, they will fail. - Imagine Strange: You meet someone and immediately ask you - cancer? - That's about as good as it looks. First, interested in what zodiac sign. Often know in advance, as is the relationship with that person. Trust your intuition. - Perhaps you know how to predict? - If in the 14 years she's singing in the mirror, I flashed a clear idea of what I need to be on the big stage. And I was right. - But first, to pursue modeling, and often filmed naked. - Yes, but it was more of a hobby. I do not remember any vulgar pictures, all my shots nicely and professionally. Complex on this topic I have not. But sometimes there were Puritan thought that it might not be what people expect from me. - So you're looking forward to the stage striptease fans? - It is not. There are often more interesting moments where I can strap to fall on the issue, but it is unlikely to be called a stripper. Incidents usually occur Sveta our dancers. No matter what she wore, what or fall, or burst. The other day with her blouse fell and had to keep her naked breasts with her hands. Lesbians put a note in my shoes - you know that you are the favorite of gay men and lesbians? - Yes? That's perfect. I sometimes talk in specialized clubs and only found positive. I think there are now two false stereotype. First, a bisexual woman. This is stupidity. When a woman is not to be a man, this is a consequence of trauma. And if a man is interested in a man - an incurable disease. And the second: We have reason to believe that the guys look skinny model with broken gestures - gay. Stupidity! These are normal guys, to meet the girls of their age and fashion according to a certain style. Currently in show business model, allowing look talk and dress. I am friends with many people from these areas. - That is the purpose of the girls do not love relationship with you? - Sometimes, when carried out in the respective clubs, I stuffed in the shoes of the paper with the phone number, or just come and sit by your phone. Usually without penalty. But just like in any other club could meet with me. - He listens to you, you come to the conclusion that you can not justify its name - Bully. - Yes, I'm not cocky by nature, can not cause trouble, do nothing criminal. I can show character when me very angry, pour some negative. And why should I spoil the mood of the people who are with me are polite and friendly? I close hippie culture - loving people. I do not even know what it is to have enemies. Thank God. - A genuine Ukrainian love bacon and vodka? - Very rarely drink alcohol. And I love bacon. Often in restaurants shocked that they lean pork. And there are people like me - who like this Ukrainian lard. Prepare yourself not particularly like, but I botched excellent soup dumplings and chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment