Monday, April 29, 2013

Valery Leontiev was awarded the Order

Valery Leontiev was awarded the Order of Peter the Great. In honor of these artists gave a banquet to celebrate the award. - I congratulate you on the order of Peter the Great of the first degree? Waiting for "Anna" in the neck! - Teasing "MK" on Saturday night, Valery Leontiev, who was a Knight of the next award of the Russian Academy of Security, Defense and Law. - Not "Anna" and "Vladimir" in his buttonhole! - Demonstrated knowledge of classical literature, Leontiev, and then the award on his shoulder, as kruglyashami precious diamond hard ramp with silk suit somewhere in the area of his pants. I like to get the medals and awards in general. Let it be. Worthwhile went on as usual, Leontiev and sit on stage tired as the main evening regalia, hid in the locker room, where the quiet end of the event waiting for the obligatory banquet to celebrate and escape back home. - Now with public transportation, you can ride for free. - I doubt it! - Said Leontiev. - But I like to get orders, medals and awards in general. Let it be. - And many napoluchala? And why do you do? - I do not remember exactly, about six or seven ... Why? When suffer further on the ball is a lot of boxes! Dangerous turn in the conversation interrupted noisy crowd. Fans with whooping cough broke in the locker room and then "buried" Leontief. Composer Vladimir Evzerovu and poet Nikolai Denisov given as the principal author Leontiev on the job - each of Mikhail Lomonosov and Dmitry Donskoy. - My children, congratulations - sends no award Alibasov Bari - and finally the award. I want to kiss, but it's still infected a good thing! The latter phrase has provoked a strong reaction, and then a long Bari excuses: - Yes, I have just a cold! Both my handkerchief is the first time in his life was taken. Composer Laura Quint recalled how her Bari once courted. "He then told me:" You are mistaken, Laura, I refuse! I'd like thrown at the feet of all Saratov have "and Denis immediately reminded Laura Quint, she told the press the details of their special relationship with Valery Leontiev." And I mean, all the time waiting in line, "- Andrew sad spouse Laura, singer . Bill invited Valery Leontiev eagerly on the table "And then I have no desire," -. he explained -. And I got to eat - admitted immediately perk Bari - but I'm not going to go to the banquet, I had already been there . as long as you sit on the stage have been others went to eat up this kind enough not ponadkusyval Bari And not to end, and he finished his eggs and fish, cognac and vodka -.. Yes, I do ! is not nothing I'm here for the interior - with a quarter of an hour protesting Leontiev Then he broke down and threw the attack on two olives were treated in the mouth -.. Oh, you can take two -! neighing around -. I thought before the second - Leontiev growled and ran down the hallway away by the memories the child that adults set the night on a chair to read poetry, and finally he miraculously

No comments:

Post a Comment