Thursday, April 25, 2013

Valery Leontiev: I will not leave you!

"Valery Leontiev by Alla Pugacheva ceases to concerts and going abroad for permanent residence" - this psevdosensatsiya, often in the last week of the "yellow press" that shocked fans as an artist, and all showbiz in general. We finally characterize the "i", to know where to live in the next few years Valery Leontiev. - Valery Yakovlevich, smoke, as they say, there's fire - where to send them a rumor that one actually to leave Russia and stop their creative work? - Honestly, I do not know - recognized the "MK" singer. - Not that solemn occasion was not even a hint. I think it's just someone of order, perhaps even some of his colleagues, who knows me secret enemies. - Who could stop it? - The crisis has affected the lives of artists traveling exhibition, are only a few were those who claimed public. I thank God, is among them. And that many may not like it - now there is only a desperate struggle for the audience for the concert hall, and everything good in this fight. - Wait for me in all parts of the country - you have often said, to decide if you go, then the first to know about it, your fans. Did they, in spite of your words, they believe that the "yellow press"? - I had a case in the summer, which could be fun if it is not actually sad. Even then flashed the information that I should go, but not like now-like head. At the time I was on tour in the Caucasus. So, I am working for a concert (and that was in the village Olginka) give to those who for me was waiting in the service exit, autographs, and a woman suddenly breaks through the crowd, literally grabs my arm and shook me like a doll and screamed hysterically: "Do not Leave! Leave! If you go, I'll die. "I can not understand it, I tell her:" Where, where not I leave? Now I'm going to Sochi. "She does not hear me, and continues to cry out loud. And the crowd behind her, too, begins to scream," do not leave! Not to move to the United States! "Well hello ... God be with you, I say, why did you decide that I go there you told me back in unison:" We read about it in the "yellow press" "I just chip on my shoulder .. although understood the reason I say. "adored Shakespeare You should have" Then laughed together - Latest version of events after the "yellow press" - you want to go to Spain for a permanent stay, and you will not give a residence permit if you are not planning to live there for three months in a row -. Why would I want to Spain for permanent residence My wife, an American citizen, I would a hundred times if I wanted to, but I do not want it?.! is one thing for a vacation in Miami, in Spain, it's just a necessity. I can not go on the Black Sea coast to the beach! For every 2 months touring the Crimea and the Caucasus, I have never been able to to get the water, and the pool at the hotel, although the heat was at 40, and on the stage - under the lights - reached 50 degrees as a result, heat stroke I had a double room, and I fell into the sea once relax So!. - , and to relocate - is another I never planned to emigrate -.. the "yellow press" claims that moving to permanent residence in Spain to raise their daughter. - What to do in Russia, it is impossible We've got all the daughters rude? These apparently came with a childless woman of thirty. It seems that the most important thing in life for her and for me - go on maternity leave! But I did not breastfeed, so I do not have 18 months paid leave for a child to worry! (Laughs) No, thank you, of course, this journalist, that I did not at least blind, not deaf, not crazy, do not fall apart on the plastic surgery! And wrote this in fact ... - And wrote that you ... allegedly selling a home - I sold it in the heart every time burning wiring. Then comes an electrician, and I'm not selling anything. - If we sum up ... - I do not go, I have lived and live in Russia. In early October, shortly after the holiday begins daily tour life, literally without prodyhu. I was waiting for all over the country. In general, the balance of my life that I'm twice a year, go on holiday, for a total walk 60-70 days, and this is the law for certain categories of citizens, such as psychiatrists allowed. The team I'm on this whole time, and will continue to pay to holiday pay. I have not resolved or musicians or ballet. Rest of the time - 10 months of the year - we are working, and I, and the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment