Sunday, April 28, 2013

Laura Quint: Leontyev nearly killed me

Ex-girlfriend Valery Leontiev spoke openly about her long and passionate romance - all the feelings and all the music composers Laura Quint was his. Get rid of the "Leontief captivity" Laura Quint was not until after she married another talented singer - Bill Andrew. - Laura G., you are not sad about the affair with Leontiev? - No! What makes a good relationship between the artist and not the worst of human relationships composers worldly occupations? Maybe that was dominated by creativity - and tells Laura "Life." - When the emphasis is on something Postelno blanket that is so ridiculous ... Now, what is the point to say, I was under the covers with him or not lie? Now was - what? The significance of that is born for each connection. And that is dying, when people leave. Valery Leontiev - Still Leontiev - is nine years of your life. And a whirlwind romance! - I'm insanely jealous. But I always knew that this show jealousy - then vulnerable. All this cost me a tremendous effort and I am grateful to my friends, hiding from me, for example, that a casual relationship ended Valera birth. His jealousy sometimes reached such proportions that it will turn into hatred. One summer, he invited me to Theodosia, toured. I hurried and ran into a wall of indifference. With him was impossible - he was silent. We moved to Evpatoria, but nothing has changed. Evening gatherings were General Staff Leontiev and "Cruise" is planned. Valera still showed a complete disregard for me and defiantly left hard. And then, incredibly beautiful singer "Cruise" Sasha Monin suddenly came to me, and we had gone until morning. Leontiev course was told the next day of it. Before the concert, at half past six in the evening I like clock was nothing happened to him in the locker room: "Hello, Valerie" And then he turns around and throws a wild cry in my heavy ashtray. I miraculously dodged a bullet flew out of the locker room ... We are no longer common, except my thanks, that once there was this strange man to my feelings and my music. - And you can not forgive Leontiev? - Destruction of the opera "Giordano", of course (it's Laura Quint wrote specifically for the Leontief -. .. Comm Aut)! Well, I can not love a man who destroyed my work! I got married, and he beat me, he kept mentioning my name. - Your singing songs like Alla Pugacheva, Sofia Rotaru, Hope Babkin, Lolita. How did you manage to gain such a star "collection"? - I never ran for artists with music in their hands ... I remember calling my dresser of the Palace of Youth, "Come here Leontiev." "I - I say - not familiar with it, which I soca." It is: "Laura, he knows you - come." It turns out, Leontiev visit Alla Pugacheva heard my song. A Alla this song came on the phone by Ilya Reznik. And thanks to Nadia Babkina found out that I happen to Russian folk song composer. Who would have thought! I went folklore Conservatory time I was smoking on the stairs. The song "Mama" was written for the show, which was never published. She stayed with me for home use. Guests come to drink, and I sat at the piano and I sang, "nagging After the pulsating heart of the fire silence ..." Well, the choir sang merrily drunken guests: "Oh Mama, Mama, Mama." It takes a long time, I take Nadia Babkin, Slavonic Bazaar "Laura, I'm going to," "alone, without the" Russian songs. "I have to sing something Simply think of something.". "There is a song - say - but the heroine likes to drink ..." ended that Babkin addition to "Mama" in "Slavonic Bazaar", and the concert was canceled. My tandem with Nadia last 18 years. - With Nicky Karachentsova we met on the set of the comedy. Wrote one of the most important roles for Boyarsky, we had already learned the song: But Misha, sent blinded by the glory of his D'Artagnan CEO Association "screen" ... "I've paid for everything under control, everything." I will not say where. Boyarsky fired. The last hope was Karachentsova. I came to learn, carbon me then seemed so scary. I was playing, and he said: ". Yeah, I like it," In a moment he was so nice to me, like Alain Delon, even more beautiful! More within an hour we were told each other jokes recognized race, and we were friends for life. - You once said: "Everything I learned very good nick (Karachentsov), and all the bad - Valera (Leontiev)." - They are very different and pleasant life in many ways. Valerie rest - it if it is not a single person only the sea and a sofa, and nobody else. Or is it crazy festivities day and night. Nick loves loud, but very family celebrations. If Valera, drinking, often obscured, then Nick that he was not in his heart will always be the face and would not show that one of the guests, it is annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment