Monday, April 29, 2013

Valery Leontiev 10 years loyal dear friend

At all events, backstage Valery Leontiev modestly lower accompanied cute blond. Not everyone is aware that this is a talented composer Vladimir Yevzerov for Valery "If you go away ..." more than three dozen hits, including written musical masterpieces "Everyone wants to love", "in front of me." Close friendship Valery and Vladimir has lasted nearly 10 years. Show business know how important it is, a singer and songwriter who feels every bit of his soul to be found. In tandem Leontiev - Yevzerov creative fusion seems to take place. - Valery very warm people - added "EC" Vladimir. - When I was 50 years, Valerie said, despite its enormous workload, gave me a whole evening ... I can just to his dacha outside Moscow in Valentinovka and bring my favorite "daughter" - Greyhound Lisa. Many times, flying in the U.S., Leontiev called me on the Miami mansion. And, you know, traveling and everything else - at his own expense. But I do not know how this Miami! But the Russian cities that we travel frequently to work with Valery. When his concerts, for example, in Tver, Ivanovo, or St. Petersburg, I would like to accompany him. In the speech he almost violently pulls me up on stage and presented to the public as his favorite composer. This new year is the 10th Its anniversary of our alliance with Leontiev. We make sure to mention this event in a warm atmosphere ...

No comments:

Post a Comment