Monday, April 29, 2013

Valery Leontiev said why he lives alone

The publisher "Vagrius" a book by Dina Radbel "I selfish? Monologues about themselves," not to speak in the the stars on general topics, and, literally, poking around in himself and attempt to answer a very personal and difficult questions . And as if on a couch psychoanalysts recognized in the most intimate .... Here, for example, spoke about the reasons for their loneliness Valery Leontiev: Why am I alone? Return to the theme of loneliness, I'll answer as: "I'm so selfish that the curtain does not leave anyone ...". And in this respect do not feel lonely person. Because loneliness - it is a speculative category, the very convenient, is serve any creative person. Statement of loneliness suggests sympathetic ear. Solitude - a creative necessity that the person experiencing this solitude drank it to the end and wrote some piercing piercing picture or sing a song. Therefore in this state should never complain, we have to thank for the creation of something that you know the feeling, because it's much, much more in your race. The ability to be pitched, the ability to empathize, to accept. Loneliness I have a set of properties that needed a creative person. I want to ... And if I do not want - I do not want ...

No comments:

Post a Comment