Monday, April 29, 2013

Leontiev gave the tablets of love

Unusual Gift Valery Leontiev receive on Valentine's Day. His fans ordered stonemasons who was asked to carve ... Love Notes. All notes were chosen twelve, and they were a declaration of love, each of which ends with some evidence of the star: "Do not Forget", "do not leave", "Do not miss" and so on. - We wanted to give something very unusual, and it is a gift made in the image and likeness of the tablets - told fans his idea. What to do with this more than the original to do, "valentine" Leontiev has not yet decided. - I do not know to where they value - he was at a loss. - Maybe we should have a stone in Miami, somewhere in the garden under the palm trees and start from that point to create a rock garden? The idea, of course, the original, but I will in the eyes of U.S. Customs with a stone look almost bosom? - Joked the star. A reporter from the "MK" in the meantime, asked the former and a half months out of the reach of the artist, as his release. - I'm just resting - says Valery Leontiev - and does not do anything special. Journalists usually about me a lot of nonsense together, but they are not true. I traveled a lot in the neighborhood, went to the island, there are very nice places. A lot in sports, swimming in the sea, walk to shops. Do not eat after 6 hours, ate, then after six hours, in short, has diversified their lives as I could. In the evening, the woman comes home from work, I have the table. I love being engaged to serve and I can do it. As guests walked to me also had many friends and acquaintances. In short, do nothing. And Valery Leontiev, by his own admission, was fascinated by photography and equipped home studio. "I bought a fancy camera, the light - he said -.. Everything he has built, equipped and engaged in studio photography, but because Lucy did not want to be a guinea pig, I experimented on myself True, professional photographer after the crime had I get a lot of comments - I stick to the background, the photo is not enough air ... In short, we must learn also.

No comments:

Post a Comment