Friday, April 26, 2013

Valery Leontiev: I'm looking for something that does not come to know

He has brewed more than 30 years in the world of show business, which will pop disgusted as fanatics. His career long bite extravagant outfits and outrageous show. And he - whatever. All this is not new Leontiev: Ether was cut, not the radio said - he knows what it means to be an outsider. Maybe sometimes still feels that way. And therefore not included in one of the many clans. Tired after a free-standing two-hour concert, Leontiev sit quietly in his dressing room and thinks about something. Looked at me thoughtfully, his dark brown eyes bored me like a thousand lights. - Valery Yakovlevich, what do you think think of mysticism? - I wonder. - I've heard that you have a large library of fiction at home ... - I have a wonderful St. Petersburg fans to know this, my passion, always send me news - another book about the mysterious, uncharted worlds - says the hero of the day "KP". - Perhaps believe in vampires? - I think (laughs). True, the book is not vampires drink blood and energy. Well known all energy vampires. I wonder, not knowing what that one does not touch. Valery Leontiev - Well, in life you have to do is grab your hands, which is not to dream a lot of people. As a child she dreamed of a superstar? - Frankly, I can remember only 13 years old. From an early age - as I nearly drowned in the Dvina. I was miraculously saved. We lived with his parents in the Komi Republic, in the village of Ust-Usa. Were very poor. Not a toy. There was no money to buy a carrot to. Their nose for a snowman, which I make with modeled rebyatni court Eyes make him out keys, and put in the nose icicles sprinkled with grated red brick. - Your life in general is full of secrets. Long press wrote that was not your mother Katherine Leontiev, as the official biography and Maya Ruda - in fact, your sister ... - This is nonsense. Finally, press the daughter wrote me and some (laughs). And of the woman, whose name I first heard of it. Although, perhaps crossed with her as a child. - How will you celebrate the anniversary? - If I'm not constantly reminded of the age, I would just forget how old I am. I do not like birthdays. Well, I do not like a date that should feel after the pass mark. Birthday note tradition beloved Peter. The secret of his youth is believed that Valery Yakovlevich at 60 looks a maximum of 40, they say, because of the artists from the 80's use of the services of plastic surgeons. However, it does not have a plastic. Leontiev - a, fanatics not only the stage, but also their appearance. Sometimes torture diets (singer prone to obesity), it tends to look at the viewer, his young, slim. By the way were, six months before the anniversary of Valery Yakovlevich on a diet in which he. Only oatmeal with fruit The result - minus 10 pounds. They say that before the anniversary Leontiev little too far with the diet. New costumes were sewn. Leontief Isakovich wife Lucy, "Give my husband a tank" went live 15 years ago, his wife Lucy Leontief Isakovich in America. It Valery Yakovlevich, as you know, a comfortable home in Miami. Two years ago, rose Lyudmila first time in 13 years of living abroad in Moscow. Then we met sitting in a Moscow cafe near his home, where he lives, Valery Yakovlevich. Luda was incredibly interesting, as perceived in Russia Leontiev: love it so far, after a star. She smiled proudly as she heard my compliment. Two years later, I called her cell phone, in Miami. - Hey! No, Peter, on the anniversary of the Valera could not come. A lot of work - says Ms. Leontiev. In Miami, she makes a living-haired dogs. This is a very lucrative. Home area Valery Yakovlevich and his wife even have a comfortable hotel for dogs. To stay at this hotel - worth several hundred "green" in an hour. - Well, nothing - continue Lyudmila. - We Valera his birthday on 25 To celebrate March when I arrive in three months. We have our own traditions - for example, to go be sure to favorite Thai restaurant Valerin. Then Valera U.S. tour will be. - Tours? In a crisis? - I wonder. - Yes, fortunately, Valera concerts and tours in order. - A gift to her husband prepared for the anniversary? - Stand by. I'm going to him a tank. (Cmeetsya.) - Yeah. And half the kingdom to boot! (Already I'm laughing.) - No, just the tank. Details were not disclosed. This is my surprise. Laura Quint: "When I was fascinated by another man who ran Valera in my ashtray" novel Laura Quint was in Leont'ev in the early 80s. The legal wife Lyudmila Isakovich, composer Laura Quint - the woman he loved Leontiev (novel she had before marriage artist). For 15 years she was married to entertainer Bill Andrew. But the birthday Leontief agreed to recall the past. - When I came for the first time whereas Leontief in the 80th, I realized that with what fate had a great actor. - And then there was the opera "Bruno," which you wrote ... - The idea of "Giordano" My father came, he said: "Valerie fits the image of a great man - Italian or Spaniard Well, not play as Pavel Korchagin him with his good looks." I shared the idea with Valera, and he suddenly said to me that I did not, "Laura Bruno invented the theory of multiple universes!" Valera has encyclopedic knowledge of chemistry, biology, for example. Very easy to read. Probably, eccentricity and intelligence he has won. - Are you jealous Leontiev? - Yes. And to Valerie. In the twilight of our relationship, angry that I was attracted to another man, in a fit of jealousy, I ran into an ashtray (laughs). But all of this is personal. - Not bad, not him an heir, the Valery Yakovlevich dreams now so? - What you are! He was young, his children were not needed. - And if it was possible to correct any errors, you can still be together? - No While Valerie was on the verge of a pop star in a dramatic actor, he was in my area. When he moved on to the stage, I felt: not my husband, but I glad we were together I, I thank him, on this occasion, for every minute together. Valera wish you happiness and health. He knows that at any moment I'm going to come to his aid. Banned because of his clothes and hairstyles of the unknown facts about the singer remembers his close friend, the director of the St. Petersburg Concert Hall "October" Emma Lavrynovych. - In the early 80s, I recommend listening to Leontiev. But on the serious scenes, he is not entitled to act bosses. How, not to the image of the Soviet singer meet: long hair, causing clothes. Rescued case. While only released their first music video for the song Leontief Tukhmanov "favorite side." Filmed at the hotel "Baltic". Valery offered to provide a strict English suit, hair, stabbed in the back, it was not visible curls. And laid during the filming ... narrow and tall bar stools. That he not only dance and move, and move just kick without falling. Sun Leontiev and singing - at attention. But bosses like. If my boss saw it on television, he said: "Well, the guy good, normal, elegant, strictly maintains itself."

No comments:

Post a Comment