Thursday, May 2, 2013

Valery Leontiev again began to lose weight

Valery Leontiev, completed a sold out tour of the Far East and were several chamber concerts in Moscow, goes to land in the desert, in Miami. Artist wants ... To lose weight, and. Despite the fact that last month, fans have lost it in size - I do not have found on Sakhalin spring of living water? - With a fair amount of envy reporter asked, "MK", wonder what would have full power and lost at the age of fifteen. It turned out that the true way of preserving youth terrible than any fairy tale. - Rejuvenating eat apples - added Valery, - but I do not eat. The best diet - just close your mouth and everything. - Oh, someone to lose weight, but not for you ... - I stopped smoking, and after that people fat fast. And I happened: gone, gone ... And I gained four pounds. Clearly, fear and stopped eating. Now eat or cooked meat or cooked fish. All. No vegetables, no fruit A month threw six pounds, and now in my 68th And now I'm losing weight on vacation anyway, because I usually eat after the show, that is, at night, and Miami will not do it. - Another losing weight? Why? And so all connections. Unless Leaver ... - I want youthful weight back - 64-65 pounds. And there, and child and far! Had to buy new clothes - one size smaller. What size pants? In the 44 th the size of view exactly. - You may end up really ... - Now get drunk, then no problem. But now it is not desirable: kovyrnu boiled fish, take in order to drink some water, and all. But no insomnia, depression is depression, feet did not hurt. - So, do not smoke, do not eat, drink or sleep ... - Really, why live a perversion ... - Then, perhaps, a new novel? - Yes, I will tomorrow be his wife ... - And what is this all leading? - A nervous breakdown, of course. Finished in Kashchenko. - My wife did not smoke, and lose weight? Threw something together ... - Lucy, do not smoke, but not to lose weight. She somehow does not work. She herself was Zamora, but quickly eaten, now reassembled samoistyazatsya. - What else is going to do during your vacation? - We go to the Gulf of Mexico for about ten days, take a ride in the car. In general, I can not tear from the holiday TV: Summer in Miami is hot and humid, and I was basically lying on the couch and watch a fantastic series.

No comments:

Post a Comment