Thursday, May 2, 2013

Valery Leontiev: can not live without faith in the integrity of the art can

And this time it was a full house, tried to cheat the audience with flowers permanent bodyguard in the scene and to touch the beloved artist, but in vain. Valery Leontiev and parading in elaborate costumes, created a hundred, 20 years as a boy, and did pirouettes vytvorit keep up with the guys from the show-ballet. ". Vladivostok Daily News" The next day, on him near grimerok waited for an hour - then let's: While singer-imposed makeup and wavy hair, you could talk a little. - Yesterday, at a concert, announces one of the songs you said you sang it a few years ago when they did not disappoint in the entertainment industry. He is not interested in you? What you see, Russian pop? - You know, modern music - it is always a good management and business elements are present here. In other words, we expect cash equivalents, not limited to the work. It is difficult but possible in principle. My interest was gone the modern "show business." What is today? Recruit young people to generate certain names, so that money for them to buy jeans, guitars, you ... the soup and meatballs And then I'm leaving! Crank up yourself, guys, as you can! Young people, the fame who have tasted it saw daily on television has left the star alone on a deserted road at six months. Then I saw these guys and was horrified. They drown: hard depression, alcoholism, drug addiction, and God knows what! And, you know, I do not know how this type of business. - Generation "producer"? - Yes, and they shall not escape. Today in show business is prevalent state "Let me try." We usually see how people who are trying, and not those who are entitled to it. I have traveled the country - from Kamchatka to the western borders of Russia, sometimes I go eat at different restaurants and see the amazing singers. Listen and marvel why they still here? - You are somehow trying to help these talents? - Not always. I think you just have to try their own, having drunk to the dregs the cup. And what would it for him - poison or divine elixir will tell. I'm afraid of newspapers and magazines in the fire - created one of your costumes made entirely of newspaper articles and magazine articles. And you responded to the unflattering press, explaining that he does not read. I understand that you do not complain, like all people of creative professions, journalists. But honestly, what would you like to read about yourself? - Suit - my little revenge Press. Although journalism can be different: I remember loving it, my heart is traveling to Afghanistan, where he met with great people, a reporter. They risk their lives to some truth. Many of them, unfortunately, died. Another thing - the tabloids: The editor calls the next morning, "fried" stuff, and the unfortunate reporter begins desperately to remember all the dirty gossip about celebrities. "Who are we afloat Kirkorov - his sperm is lazy Pugacheva not able to give birth Leontiev Aha .." And off we go ... To be honest, sometimes I'm afraid of newspapers and magazines as a fire - do not want to set the mood even shakes the nerve to sue especially with someone spoil! What I'd like to read? These articles, which wrote at a time of my youth: not what, with whom and where I went, who sleep and eat for breakfast, and the normal music reviews that adequately reflects the positive or negative aspects of creativity. I usually accept constructive criticism. Folk Star - You were a stylistic niche, write your name in the history ... - But tell me if you've noticed, not indulge emphasis TV and radio. Sometimes even too much: in six months does not appear on the screen, sometimes, sometimes, invited on major holidays: New Year, 8 March - and that's it ... end flicker No major concerts on ORT or daily or Moose TV - all that I have not. But I'm not upset because concert halls crowded in every city - for me it means so much more! - You always have a full house, and your colleagues, it happens, prepare a quality show come and fall through: half empty halls and nobody is buying tickets, concerts canceled. Vladivostok always favored. - There are a lot of cities. I rarely have to go to Vladivostok, but the St. Petersburg raped three times a year. I do not know why some artists make a memorable impression, and on some nobody goes: It can come to some inner energy that connects the artist and the viewer nothing, and he wants again. - Who, in your opinion, has played a big role in your career? - Of course, Tukhmanov - composer who created me for my own repertoire. Before him I was a little-known singer, singing other people's songs. He set up my style. In 1979, we met after my win at the national competition authorities, he found me and wrote me. - Stars light up and just as quickly deleted. You are on stage as much as 34 years. What contributes to burn this? - I chose this profession. I knew she was not a day, not for a season. So if. Defines certain direction by a state of mind and there, and I support him Today it is not only the inertia of the name, but the ability to support themselves, their reputation. First, the basis for all - charisma, talent people. Or it is, or it is not. If it exists, it must be prepared to maintain, heat and granite, puff and labor, and not to engage in self-destruction. Undeniable Popularity good part - the ability to work from day to day. I started a very long time! People who will follow you everywhere, which are not traitors, are not made on your creativity mercantile interests - vital to the ability of a group of employees, sponsors, managers, administrators, directors choose. And, most importantly, for all cones, cuffs and blows, we must ourselves and the people around you believe. Without faith in someone honesty in art is impossible to live. In general, life is impossible. - How do you stay in physical and creative way? - Almost every day I work. You can not slack can not idleness to resist for long. The success of the artist consists of three things: I want to talk, I want to hear the strength and health of all the route. Although one would still have to go, I hope it will not happen so soon. Not even imagine how to live without me songs ... without an audience, without the scene - Vladivostok sailors at sea on Monday. Do you have similar symptoms when you go to a concert? - I have only one superstition that existed before the old administrators: If the poster was on the bed, they would cry, stammering: "Get out of bed immediately fees are not!" That was also the seeds, if you go to a concert, and someone eats seeds, they should be taken at their hands, otherwise it becomes public. I am now working a superstition: when I count the number of concerts in advance to be sure something will fly away.

No comments:

Post a Comment