Friday, November 23, 2012

BG: "Not one of his songs, I will not quit!"

27th Boris Grebenshchikov years november 55th Anniversary, he met in Tibet, and came back and went to the extensive world tour, connect to performances by musicians from around the world. Here and in the Vienna concert audience with great joy echoed BG. And the right to the "old" song ... By the way, each of them Hall met with applause. Young people dancing in the stalls arranged for 2.5-hour concert, singing each performed a song from beginning to end. Respond quickly not only youth. Solid man in a suit, after the song "Silver of my Lord ...", since the output was eager to Grebenshikov, a long standing ovation, wiped away the tears. Surprised that the room was singing new songs from the album quite yet born "White Horse". Take just a few weeks, and sang the songs people already. Is not that a confession? Before the concert in Vienna's Stadthalle sootechestvennik.com had the opportunity to speak to Boris Grebenshikov. The first question was about the team, with whom he went to Vienna: Boris Grebenshikov - Boris connects your project so many different musicians from different countries. Sure, music helps to understand each other. But how do you "found" and come together? - A miracle! The only thing I can say is, before this large group gathered in Albert Holle early May we were a lot of people. There were many good people, professionals, but ... it was the feeling that it's not their music, and they left. And were the ones who want to play with us for our music. And while in our team there are excellent musicians, I'm happy. - Who is your audience? - I do not know. I can describe: View from the stage and in front of you see a black hole, sometimes to hear from the noise. And who is it that these people look like, what sex - I do not know. Sometimes the Internet is to know how to play ... And I'd like to see? - No! I do not have that right. Because then I'll want to please. I have "liked" everything now that I no longer want. I swear! I want to act in music not me. - And how music that influenced you? - If I have to weigh music, the body, I am accustomed to hearing are no longer obsolete. Soul is absolutely free. This is one of the strongest feelings I have ever experienced in this life. - What kind of music is born? - I do not know. I can not say. I asked her more than 30 years, and every time I can not answer. In these years, there are more than 500 songs. The song appeared in a pure heart. Because the dirty wall of the music is gone - contempt. - During the 30-plus years have been different songs. Is there something that I like to correct or delete, would describe new? - No one! Of all the self-hooligan songs that I do not give up. Even the funny songs - a part of me. - The "Mochalkin Blues" for example? You are now able to sing on stage? - (Laughs) without a single problem! I regret that it is not here Kuryokhin. - "Bob", "crest", "BG", Boris, a teacher .. Puroshottama now ... In what time frame was comfortable? - None of my friends, since I do not call. I called Boris and Boris ... I honestly never sure how I was paid. So all of the above - it is "from the media." - And the "BG", too? - And the "BG" I'm often called on the street. And I always say that BG - is the name of a machine. - And you feel the spiritual leader of those who are close to you? - To tell you honestly? I feel like a man who knows almost nothing. And I want to learn more. I swear! I always feel no match, no exceptions! - Only in music or in life? - The music. In life, I am more or less ... We are not talking of course about the financial viability - as it was not, and no. And it would not have, I think. Also it should. In music, it means that I want to be better. - It is an established term "BG -. The leader of Russian rock" said in an interview that the "Aquarium" - it is not ready to rock. Rock - it "Nazareth" - spivshiesya older guys ... - Stop! They do not spivshiesya! They are in such a state that God grant us with you! Yes, they are now every Russian perepyut (laughs). And if it is written - again journalists recorded incorrectly me ... And "Nazareth" Oak and Ivory. - And yet, "Aquarium" - what is it? - You know, I say a very unexpected ... In my view, the word has ceased to "rock" that exist somewhere in the early 80s. Since then, as the so-called punk, the word "rock" was a little ridiculous ... It is an obsolete term from the museum. The fact that we play - it is rather a new symphonic music in the truest sense of the word. Symphony - when the various elements merge. And when we connect with the Indian sitar celtic flute, Chinese and European stringed instruments erhu - that sounds amazingly harmonious. I'm on this lifelong dream. You know, for us, a concert or rehearsal - that's fun. I know that these people who are still with us, would even play for free. We get a lot more than just money, we get pleasure. - Do something, you can not live without? You must only be done in your life? - In general, of course, want to do it more often. Connected and not only in music but also in the regions with the music. Probably the most important thing I want to do now, what I do in the near future .... The fact that we play - a lot of fun and I love it. And of course I want to bring it to perfection. But I want a little more different: you want something more risky, you know? We're playing well, quiet, everyone can relax and swim soul ... And I want to go more iron bolts sketch ... Our life as not so cozy. - "Wait, wait, wait, mixing vodka with a nail." Afraid to break that harmony nails? - Harmony is impossible to break. You see, when the nails to hide all the time, then it is possible for someone to cut ... The music should be all. - You say that you live in harmony. Then, maybe, you know the answer to a stupid question: What is the meaning of life? - Vain for you, the question not stupid, but very simple. Life - is much more than a point. Sense - this is the head. Our thoughts - is a reflection of the two-dimensional multi-dimensional world. And then, what we live is easy to understand, to know who you are. This, I hope, will help to understand the music. - In your opinion, can Boris Grebenshikov call themselves happy? -You know, I do not really understand what the word means. After all, every man suffers only that he "pulled" into their lives. If luck - it is harmony, is just that by the fact that he is "pulled" surrounded in their lives, even the unpleasant things .... - And if something's stopping you? - Of course, the way. But, you know, you say that inconvenience - it is misunderstood adventure. - Your life - music. What else is there? - If you ask a nuclear physicist, whether he is a good nuclear physicist, he says, everything that exists in the universe -. The vibrations of different frequencies We - a vibration, sound, light .... Therefore, everything we have in life - music varying degrees of density. Good music is so good that it shows a lot. - Mathematics education has helped you in your life? - To help in the time when I get it. Because I was six years comfortable and thinks of nothing but the meeting, of course (laughs). The rest of the time I worked in the industry and nobody bothered me. - Now I can not remember that matfak end? - No! Nevertheless, once I had dreams that I can not take the logarithm. But it was twenty years ago. Since then, not even a dream. So I guess I along well with his training. - What happened to modern pop music ... It coexists with you or touch? - It exists in a different world. I have many friends who have worked in Moskontsert, Lenkontserte ... Believe me you are used to not be better. And usually the same approach: What's the difference, what do you make money on the port? You see, when you are ready to want something you want to do this. And if it. Wallpaper just a noise, then what is the difference between what they are - Concerts in support of the policy ... Your attitude? Do not create the impression that the musicians - the third oldest profession? - As long as the people the money for it .... - But for a true musician does not hurt to be "framed plaque?" - I've never tried it. People who do not care how you make money, it does not hold. And for those who are with me ... It is necessary to ask them. Yes, actually for us, and not come. Not that this is the music. - Her family lives in your music? All have similar music you play? - No. But there is nothing we can do about it: I sing and sing. That's because they keep everything for granted. From time to time my music to listen to my children. I was surprised. I'm not sure that they sing my songs, but the concerts go - it's a fact. - I saw an interview with Alice. She said that my father singing songs ... Yes? Excellent! I reported this could only dream of before. This is very touching. Here he is a BG, Boris Grebenshikov. Interesting and open. At the end of our conversation thanked: "You gave us a great honor came from." And for carrying out the words: "God bless you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment