Thursday, November 22, 2012

BG: I would like to do something in Russia has never done

For six months, can sleep the fans of the famous musician Boris Grebenshikov is not the end of December and scattered media reports that Russian rock idol took to his bed in the hospital with a serious heart problems. Canceled concerts "Aquarium", surrounded Grebenshikov refused to comment on the situation ... Finally Grebenshikov person says about the real state of affairs. - Interested to know: How are you feeling? - With health I have everything in order! I hope it shows in my appearance - says "MK" musician. - Problems with the well-being far less than the written press. Doctors have corrected me something, and now I feel like, in contrast to the predictions of doctors, more than well kept, even smoke. I am happy to go on stage to play a concert and want to do it for a long time. - Then share creative plans, please. - Concerts, of course, be, and the plans I an incredible amount! I want to do something that was never done in Russia. What, of course, I will not say - mysteriously smiling BG - Along with the concerts we have started work on a new album. We have a number of unused material, which is in the queue. Something is in the table for eight years,. For year Finally, it begins to form a single image making. We experiment, and are looking for in a hurry. I do what I ask myself. How to interpret people - their business - So, you're ready to surprise? - Just wondering - occupation, of course, interesting ... but Moscow Conceptualism: surprise I want to say about me - no, not at all. I absolutely do not care what they say about me. I wonder wonder that is me, my friends and a lot of people like in general. I want to make a living, now - that is so little, not only in Russia but throughout the world. - The album, "White Horse" had many reviews. Have you read? - I do what I ask myself. How to interpret people - to them. I know this was a review of the album, but as of 1 November from the moment the work the album is finished, I have not read any criticism. Only to a critical article you sent me happened, read it, because I do not know what it is. I just do not care what they write about. I did what I needed. When I read that already passed, then I will lose my time. I do not want to look back - I'm interested to go forward. - For you, it is important to do something quickly. For whom are you doing this: first and foremost for yourself or for the audience? - First and foremost, of course, for me! Russian music is mainly based on the principle of a tavern based: you pay me, and I will do as much as you want. For me, this approach was alien as a 72-years, and now. I do what I want to do it yourself, and not something for which I paid. No other. - The Tavern principle - it's like? - When I was growing up, there were two camps: have a stage, I have not been observed, because it is open to selling music necessary outreach. And it was really music that was, in my view, totally "out of the money" - then it's fate. This music was this: "The Beatles" or are "Saint-Petersburg" here - it was all real. I lived then, and decades later, I continue to live the same. I was very pleased with how it nourishes me. A stage was for me like a stranger, and remains. - And it is now a modern Russian rock music that interests you? - You probably have, but I do not cut them, because that I have no physical energy and time. I can tell that these musicians that I was interested in at the time, now the "big names", like new, I have not heard. Of course I have. Always some hard drives, send links to music, but usually it's not interesting for me Nothing I can do about it. I think if there is something that will require my attention, then I'll listen anyway. But while this is happening ... - Boris, everyone is talking about the global crisis. He thought about you in any way? - I do not understand how they affect me. "Corporate" We have not rejected as they had never been - BG laugh. - An invitation to a concert more, perform as we can to play physically, so that we have to give up 80 percent of the proposals. On the crisis not affect us in any way. The only thing - fewer cars on the road, which makes me very happy. You can freely move around the city. - Boris are you a legend of Russian rock, you do not just give this award. We all know that you have already made history. Do you personally believe that? - I once had a song, there is the line: "We could go down in history, we will not go." I need not have entered my name in the story. I enjoy what I have and I do now, and I'm pretty happy. - In summer, you are going to take part of the festival "Rock the Volga". To what extent do you think the idea is sound like a huge rock festival away from Moscow? - The idea is curious. We do not know what will happen, you go to a different kind of experiment. It is difficult to make any predictions - you have to, as they say, the experience for themselves. Samara we love, so we go there with pleasure. - Do we have all the rock festivals? According to a variety of music sources on the Internet. - If you go to these events and the people that they are interested, they will need. Even less can we compare the live performance and recording. People are looking for something real, and maybe it's for the cause that they go to live concerts and festivals. - In our rock and roll a guru, as Alla Pugacheva in pop music. You only have the people call for the initials - BG and ABP Here Alla Borisovna 60, it was clear to concerts. Have you stopped concerts in 5-10 years? - I wonder ... Honestly, never heard the acronym ABP I am doing something that brings me joy, and I'm still not tired. I can not say what will happen tomorrow, and you're wondering what will happen in 10 years. I think of that, but not about the past and future. We enjoy today, and what will happen tomorrow - we will know tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment