Friday, March 29, 2013

Angelica was brought to tears

Angelica returned from filming the video for their song "The River". This is the third collaboration of the singer with a famous director Alan Badoev. Maybe that's why Angelica are absolutely sure that the new video will love it. - For many years, I know Alan. He shot my clips "I'll live for You" and "Unloved," and I was always happy with the result! - Says Angelica - I trust him as much as a professional, which even allowed to choose a song for the film. The fact that the original singer was shooting the video song lyric "Crossroads of souls." In addition, the script was ready. This is a kind of continuation of the story: "I will live for you." Pain in the eyes of Angelica very credible abandoned women's feelings - but suddenly called Alan and said, I heard the internet song "The River" - it's been done brilliantly - Angelica says, - I want them to film only. I know that such an inspiration, and what it can do wonders. So we quickly beat all. Too fast a new script of the video was posted. And now, one of Kiev pavilions although the whole team takes on France. In the story on a Paris bridge heroine Angelica part with his favorite ... forever. - Angelica very sincere and clearly feel a certain state. The pain in her eyes gave very credible the feelings of women. - The Director Alan Badoev - and decorated, large, French bridge - it's like a metaphor between the two lives. Finally heard - I love you, and this - ... we are no longer together Heroine weeps as her love, her tears turned into a raging torrent, sweeping away everything in its path. - On the floor of the pavilion poured tons of water. In general, of course, very difficult to work with Badoev - Angelica laugh - the last time when shooting video clips - "unloved" Alan freezin me all day on the ice. This time I was almost washed wave ... On music video channel "The River" will be released in February. It was then, to see that we will be able to work which led Angelica and Alan Badoeva.

No comments:

Post a Comment