Monday, March 25, 2013

Dima Bikbaev deep in my soul

The result was his first book, "Ya Sense. Love", which will hit stores in late April 22 March in the workshop "Union" in the presentation of the first book Pyatnitskaya Dima Bikbaeva - singer, actor, composer, writer, director, and all the young writers of all trades. Dima advertising claims, no less, called "the best book about love." Be Bikbaev stragglers of the event for more than an hour. "Sorry for the trailer hitch, but as they say, when there is so much attention, it is necessary to use this attention, so I" -. Dima stated reasons for the delay, and went to the History of the Book 22nd March in the workshop "Union" Dima Bikbaeva Pyatnitskaya first book was first presented the product to be called "My 115 pages," but at the end Dima found that modest "I. Sense. Love" is better to give the book. "We are also trying to not be able to select the text so that it fits on 115 pages - keep growing," - said the author. . The idea of the book Dima described as follows: "Well, I'm poking around in his soul and in his universe I've collected a lot of ideas, I read a lot of literature - Oscar Wilde (it's not my favorite author), Kafka, Chekhov -. learn just how they express their thoughts The result was a book that is structured so that something that will teach anyone who reads it to the reader with a self-conscious sense of his existence, and he was confident. who he is and why all this is necessary. This book helps the reader to put some questions, which he answered himself. It is only when a person is engaged in self - love: Next year will be the second book to see "Dima told reporters details about the creative plans.". This is true love to be. This book is more autobiographical than the first. I plan to call it "the story of an artist," and it will come to look for a man, luckily in Moscow, and his fate had many temptations. When the hero of the first book - Cyrus - a character quite abstract then Danila, the protagonist of the second, shook her life to the full, it will go through all the circles of hell. But in the end happy ending will be. I'm always a happy ending. Cathartic, cleaning - my theme! "Catharsis, a cleaning - my theme Creative activity is not limited Bikbaeva fiction writing:" I wrote two screenplay - co-written, of course, it's a great job - but still. In fulfillment, finally, my dream - I will be co-director of the play "The Picture of Dorian Gray." We show this product in a very original interpretation, so get ready. "But now all the attention is on the promotion of the first book Dima, the fate of which, incidentally, passed before he realized." I am very afraid that I understand it correctly, would respond with prejudice But in any case, today. The first time, I keep my book in hand, and this is a solemn moment Here end all done today, and go to a restaurant -. To celebrate "Tim Uskov" Showbiz News NEWSmusic.ru »Photos - website

No comments:

Post a Comment