Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Dakota fell brothers Meladze

Singer Dakota no longer with the production center Meladze brothers. This has long been rumored in Russian show business venues, and recently Dakota himself admitted that it's "free-floating". "Kostya agreed generously let me go, and I am eternally grateful to him. He taught me a musician, a fighter and a strong current personality, and now I can kind of music that I live and breathe to the musicians , had long dreamed of making those work, but could not because of the "factory" contracts "- RIA" Star "Dakota. According to rumors, the new producer Dakota is a guru and producer of Tokyo and Julia Kovalchuk Marat Khairutdinov. Singer noted repeatedly in his office, in the recording studio and in company with him to major music events. Friendship or work? The singer says, "Wait for the fall guys I'll try to prove that I was and am still the best fabrikantka."

No comments:

Post a Comment