Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Thief steals a thief. As the songs on "American Idol"

We already reported that the song "most-most" (group "Tootsie") and "frappe" (Yu Mikhalchik) - this is the song "with someone on the shoulder" is carried out so far of her life in Germany, singer Vic Fersho , famous for singing the song "Moscow" group "Rammstein". And recently we have learned that the "process", continues in the repertoire of Julia Mikhalchik has another song Ms. Fersho "The theme '. All these songs of composer Alexander Knauer together, and they are recorded in a home studio Edik Albaha .. life also, and Knauer and the album in Germany, the other day, Eddie came out of your really into the "ICQ", writes fandeeff.narod.ru Began a conversation Mr. Albach assured that the songs Fersho -.. anything . demos as true which is different from the Wiki track soundtrack Mikhalchik - Julia and use only the "Cell" Fersho -., and why, if it was a Wiki "demo" Julia had to sing in the same key, and does not explain when we asked how much Mrs. Fersho received for making these "demos", call the set of 100-150 euros per song. Afterwards we started with Vika and asked them to comment on what Mr Albaha. "Damn, I 'm shocked! - Stunned woman Fersho. - To learn many interesting things about themselves. I understand Edik. Put it on your "Star Factory" want to make more money. And access to the "factory", he received a Knauer. But what he says about me here - it's disgusting lie! And now to Knauer. We had a project with him, "Fersho." So he told me no money for writing songs is not paid. And my album would come out "The topic". But then he suddenly without my knowledge, began to give my repertoire of Russia, want to break into the mighty Soviet stage. Then Alexander and did not want me to replace in the project, citing the fact that in Russia the word "Fersho" no one can pronounce. For this reason, we had parted. By the way, there is another project Knauer "Lemon". There, on the three albums that I also sing, although be on stage with another girl to my singing. For the first album, paid for "Lemon" Alexander me 300 marks. And then, because I was already in his project, the other two albums I sang all for free. And much more. The songs "most-most", "On Ice" and "The theme" actually not together Knauer, and the other guy - strong-willed. Knauer she bought from him almost made for nothing, she wrote on the computer configuration and the author of the music. A producer of "Tootsie" Victor Drobysh with him, I think, agree that you give me a song free, and I will turn up as an author. Knauer he told me that I should Drobysh Song "very, very" release. And I was very surprised when I saw that the composer of the song is listed Knauer. "

No comments:

Post a Comment