Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Recorded songs Natalia Podolsky took musician "HIM" and "Rasmus"

It turns out that to write the official studio version of the song "Nobody Hurt No One", which was delivered by Natalie Podolsky at the upcoming "Euro Vision 2005" had a hand in the management and musicians of "HIM" and "Rasmus ". No more and no less. Producer and songwriter Natalia Podolsky Victor Drobysh esc.ruz.net confirmed that. The song in Finland, the studio Finvox was made with the participation of Music Makers (reduction of the track) Studio recording is available for download on some sites about the competition. Planned official release of the single Natalia Podolsky, in the meantime, released a promotional CD of the two tracks, the second of which was the song "Too late." Solved problems with the promotional tour, and changes in the presentation phase of Natalia. Interesting interview with Natalia Podolsky appeared on euro-russia.com vision. Shows fragments of the conversation. - Natasha, you can tell the truth about last year's referendum in Belarus? - The truth - the Internet! :))) - Not hurt to Belarus after? - Not injured in Belarus, but offended by the people who did this. - The Russian little public awareness of your professional accomplishments and brands terrible word "fabrikantka." Do you want to take this opportunity to tell us about your musical experience? - I started singing in half a year old when I was taken to the nursery. I fought gorlopanila Song "By Don Cossacks is young." This is because when I was brought a new baby home from the hospital, the bed my father's accordion was laid. It was a small apartment, and my mother gave birth to twins. Was on the twins no one expects a cot, so I slept for the first time the accordion. - Why, then held Actress went to "American Idol"? - I'm 22 years old! Can I take? Be ... - Even before the announcement of a public competition, denied the rumors that go to Kiev ... - My producers have applied without me, and I did not know. So it does not really do. - Releasing lists in your management reports that they hear for the first time about your involvement in the media ... - That's not true! I took as a request on the same basis. - Let's look at the letters from our readers. Concerns for half of them is Vadim Mikhailov: whether to buy the Russian team? - No! - Anna from Estonia says hello and asks who you observe a great competitor in the qualifying round? - Hey, Anna! If the audience does not choose me, but someone else, then I would certainly excited! But that's OK, we all wanted to win. And when I heard this ... I do not even remember what in my head I was thrilled! Enthusiasm and excitement again! And not too soon to understand me, that I wanted to come Euro vision. The realization came with time. And I was sick for a duet Panayotov and Chumakov, because I'm familiar with Sasha long, and I have a special feeling, it just did not make it a novel! And of course, Dima Bilan. - The jury really wanted to send the Euro Vision Bilan? - I think in this situation the jury misconduct. You can not organize a campaign of one of the performers on the day of voting. After all, even with the election of a president banned election day no campaigning. It can not be the pressure on the people! Among other things, it can backfire, a protest vote! - How now days? - Now we come to a stage that I will speak in the competition samples. I do not believe the concert tours with the producers and go round to prepare for the competition. - What is the preview video for the contest ... Are the serious work? - Everything that a person is taken to be serious! Otherwise, why ... the trouble to refer to something - What do you think of Julia's speech in Istanbul? - I do not think Julia's fault. I'm about how best to think active in Kiev! - Vladimir of St. Petersburg, asked how you are going to win the hearts of Europeans? - We think about the costumes and the things should be done on stage. Contributed a lot of work. I repeat, we are used to the very serious! - What would those "Nobody hurt no one," say say - the song is too situational? - This is a very interesting and rich music. - They still wear the same hairstyle as the qualifying round? - No, it rasplela and put it in order! How will I look for in Kiev is not yet known ...

No comments:

Post a Comment