Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Former fabrikantka Mila Kulikova was DJ MISHKA

Former fabrikantka Mila Kulikova disappeared from the musical horizon shortly after the American Idol 6, but not stopped singing and stopped loving music. "C'est la vie," she said one day, and appeared in one of the Moscow clubs ... in the role of DJ. Mila Kulikova - Yes, I love music and I love to sing. But life goes on. Now my life has started a new, very interesting time - I learned the basics of the DJ. This helped me two wonderful professional and my good friends - Michael True (M.Pravda) and DJ Groove, a school that I have studied recently. Unfortunately, the public is not able to hear and see the creative work of a beginner DJ MISHKA. Mila hones his skills at the private parties of friends, or presentations. But in March 2009, is preparing to release his first DJ mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment