Monday, March 25, 2013

Cornelia Mango decided to earn some money on painting

Graduate of the seventh "Idol" Cornelia Mango is ready to become a professional artist. She pulls a long time and has two art education. However, the profession - this is what brings the money, and now the star shape can acquire any. Asking the eighth exhibition Cornelia, called "Art-Summer", was launched on 17 June held at the Gallery of Contemporary Russian Art "Fusion". In addition to the dark-skinned "fabrikantka" their work on that day and show other artists. But of course, all the journalists were only interested in Cornelia Mango. Before the presentation, she answered questions from the "show business news NEWSmusic.ru» -. Cornelia, how to write your work - Normally I paint landscapes in these countries, which are often not to wear to a rather bulky canvases from life. I make a sketch with charcoal or oil pastel painting that I write at home -.. And you have not thought about selling the painting - I never wanted to do that, because I my snatch from the heart But work did the work was very much, and they have nowhere to place I realized that a true artist -... one whose paintings adorn the other houses in this exhibition for the first time, you can buy all my works. - If fans want to hang at home masterpiece of Cornelia Mango, how much would it cost -. While I am a novice painter Therefore, the cost of my work is low, the buyer will be able to comply with more than 30 thousand rubles but. I am sure that very soon I will have a name, and those prices are ridiculous. So take your time. - And you have not tried abroad exhibit,? - In September, they see my paintings in New York. The initiators of the organization of this exhibition were the members of the New York of my fan club. Already chose the room in which I present their work, and I'm going to build a little speech. Cornelia Mango - What's going on in your musical life? - Lots of interesting things. Recently, I have the first participants of the seventh "American Idol" was a recital. House of Music was a full house. Who album. I hope that it will be published in December. - So much to do! Rest period? - I have for a week in Egypt, where diving. Soon fly to Turkey, where I waited for my favorite windsurfing. So the time is also sports. Anna BUCHENKOVA "Showbiz News NEWSmusic.ru» Photos - website

No comments:

Post a Comment