Tuesday, March 26, 2013

BIS Group: get call girls

Eighteen months ago, these sweet guys called a "factory", and today they are nominated for the prestigious music award for best group of the year. Lead singer of "encore" Vlad and Dima Sokolov Bikbaev said "xi" about changes in your professional and personal life. - Jana Rudkovskaya published a book that mentioned and the band "BiS". Once she had the imprudence, call girls, and you cursed her last words. Dima: Yanochka - she is so beautiful! More talented producer was and never will be. We do not abuse their last words. We can not insult a woman, because we are men. I'm surprised that with their projects, of which only one is successful, the group pay so much attention "encore". We see where it moves rapidly, the main project. I wish her every success in this direction Dima became more and more beautiful and more beautiful, famous and known. - You still do not know to communicate with colleagues and in nightclubs or on foot? Vlad: We communicate, but very small and not in the clubs. Dima: I continue to believe that anyone, hangs - cowardly people. They come to just get on stage and do not understand what is there to make things right. Came the art in muddy boots, put rhinestones - so to locate the man. Once I came to the club and knew who I was around there. Therefore, representatives of show business, almost no one to talk. Today saw a terrible thing - I have no friends. So, all in front. - Not so long ago, you changed the picture, cut short hair. What has changed with a new hairstyle? - I was always different. Dima Bikbaeva one does not exist. I'm always in a role that I live my hero. So in my life, with little change in appearance changes. Vlad: I felt better when they cut Tamarkin. It is wanted for a long time will be cut off, but it was impossible. And in the clip, "Boats" we came converts. Fans were shocked at first, but soon got used. I was always so brave. Because, of course, was what we used to call girls. And before that I had my long hair. I have. Four years in the business of boxing, and it was fashionable to have a haircut Like the nasty jokes, knee, then for rudeness and can punch like it should. - A great artist once said, when I first wrote about that I was gay, I realized that famous. Vlad: Who of show business in our country, in the opinion of the public, not gay? About a say. I am adamant in this regard. The "premium" is the man charisma. And some of the guys took a look: Shoot, the better if you're a girl is born! Dima: Showbizness - dirty stuff. Our producer told us, "The higher you climb, the more you will be considered as a born gay Then you'll be alcoholics and drug addicts.." Our society is not ready to accept us as we are. - I see that you are sensitive to criticism. - You know, the world is a brutally punished the wrong attitude. If it kills the people who check the consistency of personality, then you will have enough to recover from these situations. Faust will not help. I do not need an artist is called by those who even claim that the art is not. - Increasingly in recent years to hear about your illness star. - At no time in history, we did not show dissatisfaction concert promoter. Our task - to go to sing, to dance, to please the audience. If we are not satisfied with something, we turn to our CEO. And if we have a couple of flights a day, we have the right to rest and a cup of coffee. Vlad: The school have said that we do not care that you are an artist, will be on par with everyone else. And I do not mind. People get in the position of envy. I do not take names like the "star", "sex symbol" ... Stars - in the sky! - Vlad the place "encore" to discuss how to bribe teachers. Tell the truth. - Above I want to laugh especially. If anyone has ever had in my school knows that we have is unreal. I even called in the economic crimes, questioned about the case. They came to the teacher to give any evidence. I think that the way they want to hurt our director Oksana V.. She is a bright person who loves the whole school. Some people do not like it. And I - a good way to to hurt them. With subjects I have no problems, despite the fact that since the ninth grade attended lectures. Rent now and check immediately for the investigation into the HOST to be an actor. I think Dima you help me with this (laughs). - Agree the role in the erotic film? Vlad: I do not know. Think about it, if it (smile) such a proposal. Dima: If this is a brilliant film and a brilliant director, then at least bald, but naked, without legs. I accept all forms of expression. - Study, work - it's all good. And any change in my personal life? Vlad: It's OK. I meet up with the girl. At the moment I am happy. Dima: I sometimes sacrifice personal life for art's sake. Now I'm trying to build a new relationship, even though I hardly. - The "Star Factory" She had a relationship with Anastasiya Prikhodko. Admit it, you feel it feel? Dima: I am very disappointed that speaks in an interview about me Nastya. I hope this is just their defense mechanism, it is not to think that way really. But then I liked it. Maybe not quite sure it would show. Blame our break someone I do not. I'm excited for them. When they are down, I am changed. I know what it really is, and I love her dearly. - Up to now? - Well, not that it is willing to establish a relationship with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment