Sunday, March 31, 2013

Tanya Bulanova wants to give birth to her third child

Tatiana Bulanova wants to birth to her husband, footballer give another child. This singer has added in an interview with "7 Days". She told me that he had strained a year ago and Vladislav Radimov very. "Four months nearly bezvylazno I lived in Moscow and Vlad - in St. Petersburg, I was jealous of everyone and everything:.. People I met at work, in the project, in which the pair won Dima Lyashenko Normally the man. supports me in everything, and here on his part was a solid film. He wrote strange letters, they say, knows who I am, where and what to do this time. Actually, why do not I do not give. "Tanya Bulanova Singer already thinking about the divorce, but that changed the case when the man began to fail at work. .. "His misfortune, he told me, as usual, SMS wrote that it was the end of his life was falling apart and I then, as he had felt violated, - says the singer - flashed in my head. Ago Many years ago he found himself in a similar situation in Spain if I leave him now, as his first wife, it would be terrible and I immediately replied.. "Vlad, you are blown away, and what are you going to be okay We will survive, we hold . "Of course, none of which divorce is no talk continued. Maybe someone and to feed it and waited for the last we parted, but it did not. Because we love each other!" Now Tanya Bulanova thinks her third child. "Vlad -. A great dad I am sure that if met her husband when she was a young girl, he would give birth to at least three. I still think that it would be good to become a mother again. Rather, I believe it is at the level of physiology. During my last year something changed. I make sure to pass by small children. Immediately breaks into a beatific smile, I want to push it and kiss it. Apparently, the biological clock is not just ticking, and scream that there is a chance to be a mother, but you have to hurry. "

No comments:

Post a Comment