Saturday, March 30, 2013

Irina Dubtsova denied her pregnancy

Singer Irina Dubtsova summer prepared with all the good news that is the second time mother. Pregnancy was not planned, but will supply rejoiced and Irina herself, and her life partner Konstantin. How to tell the singer, she became ill during a rehearsal in Jurmala on the "New Wave". It all happened quickly and unexpectedly weak "first aid", which was a surprise diagnosis. "I open my eyes and see ... A pile of some wire, a white robe and a doctor who is smiling from ear to ear, saying," Do not worry. Impact and heat and fatigue, but it's all good. You are likely to be a girl, "Well, at this point, I'd be lying -. Says Irina. - I, of course, that has been recently added a strange feeling Different smells very bad, but not wish to be then .. honest to be, what a surprise! "Oh, in September, Irina Dubtsova not ready to confirm the news of his family's Sun Actress did not say more likely, but one can assume that the doctors wrong or in Jurmala, or perceived health problems were, they do not want to talk to others. "I am a very long time, in order to hide her boyfriend, and now husband Konstantin - said Dubtsova - .. We lived three years, but only married in January" "In fact," New Wave "in Jurmala, I thought, of all the characters that were, I was sure that I was pregnant - has told the singer and songwriter -. Unfortunately, when I arrived in Moscow, went to his doctor who once helped me give birth to my son Artem said she "Ha, ha, less need to fly!" Gazeta.ua

No comments:

Post a Comment