Thursday, March 28, 2013

Philip decided to tell the truth about the break with Pugacheva

Philip admitted that Anastasia Stotskaya replaced him Alla Pugacheva. The program, "My Confession" on NTV Philip opted for a bold confession. He told me that after the separation took Alla Pugacheva with a loved one, certainly looks like a prima donna. Therefore he is "turn up" little-known former red-haired young singer Nastya took Stotsky. The break with the diva came after a failed abortion Alla Pugacheva in 1996. It was then that Pugachev by Philip distance, and watch out for Maxim Galkin, who introduced their own Philip began. Philip decided to tell the truth, but in the production of a great artist Stotsky also could not help but warm, and ... fell in love with Nastya, as now admitted Kirkorov. However, he immediately made a reservation that probably invented the love of it, rather than actually liked. In fact, Philip always loved Pugachev and Stotskaya knowingly or unknowingly was a pawn in the game. Philip admitted that he actually broke Stotsky life, but he could not help himself. - I wanted a star and made her a star! - Said Kirkorov. - When did Nastia, she reminded me of all the habits of young Alla ... I loved Nastya. Stotskaya but was never able to replace his prima donna, and he broke up with her. - Philip told me about divorce with Pugacheva and marry me, - says Stotskaya. - Now it is to remember even funny. I have not seen in Pugacheva rivals. I Alla? It is impossible. - No wonder they say that men for a woman for life, seeks him to his mother. I now realize that it is true, - said Philip. Philip announced that he found the woman who was ready to give birth of his child. But this is not Kamalia and Osadchaya who reported this news that terribly offended by the artist. - I do not need female sex organs! I found myself giving a man, the birth of my baby! Only one thing can change me now - the birth of a baby, I know it ... Know in a short time, and all of everything. Leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment