Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Astashonkov offensive show business

Unlike Alexander ASTASHONKA successfully lit in the first "Star Factory" and was not a soloist of "Roots," his brother Dmitry ASTASHONKU happy too. Yes, he followed Alexander came from Orenburg to Moscow and managed to get to the "American Idol 2". But to repeat a star out of his brother, he was not determined. In the first nomination, he was expelled from the show, and since then nothing was heard. - From the channel no proposals for future cooperation I have not - he said "EC." - And I have no one to make it not in a hurry. Had to do immediately after the "Factory" I with education, clean the old cases. Only occasionally, I talked to her songs when invited somewhere. In fact, half the "factory" to me a lot in terms of the connections required. Just a shame that I do not really give to show their creativity. I'm not just a singer but also as a composer and poet. Maybe the guys saw me dangerous competitor and decided to get rid of me as quickly as possible. Yes, yes, you guys! In the first "Factory" and the beginning of the second decision on where they go, and who remain the receiving Party. But the choice is not always fit the manufacturer. Especially after I left, they gave everything on its head and said, "Who are you kicked" And then the producers themselves began to steer the problem and leave it right people. - Continued Dima - But I'm not really angry left first. - Many of those who came to the end of the "Factory", now things are even worse than me. For example, Polina Gagarina, testing on the information that I've won, just never appear. And I hope that I will have to publicize themselves. However, if it happens - is unknown. I can only say that I am now helping producers Yuri Aizenshpis. Brother help me, they can. And once I even lived with him in his Moscow apartment. But since last fall, I live alone. I feel so comfortable. Brother, his family, his business. Yes, my brother all the time on tour. But then his wife at home ... - I mean, you can not tolerate any young family close to relatives, even my brother - said Yuri Aizenshpis. - As far as I know, his wife Sasha Astashonka - it is, in my opinion, a director or manager of the group - was about to give birth. Now that it's there, brother! No contract with Dima Astashonkom I have not finished. Yes, I wrote him a few songs. Tried to put on the radio. Look what they get a reaction. Dima Astashonok write good songs. He has some outstanding scenery. But he lacks brightness.

No comments:

Post a Comment