Wednesday, November 21, 2012

BG: "Pushkinskaya 10" - this is a research paper

End of September, the Colossus of Russian rock - St. Petersburg "Aquarium" - will show the world his spiritual creation called "Pushkinskaya 10". A superficial perception of people undertake this project for the next album, but BG is a scientific work, and in general the sacramental step on the road to truth. For productive work "Aquarium" It took scientists robes, communion with poluanonimnomu "Brotherhood of St. Winifred," and one of the treatises of the anthology "New Russian pilgrims." In this paper, with gorgeous photos, pictures, diagrams and provided beginning with the words: "The phenomenon of house number 10 on Pushkin Street in St. Petersburg are increasingly in recent years, the attention of the international scientific community", it is advisable to understanding upcoming album "Aquarium" to begin. Which of the browser "Izvestiya" was done. - Tell me, Boris, where you have this discussion? - This summer in Berlin, in an antique store. And when I read about Pushkin, I remembered that we Earrings (Kurehinym. - "The News") much talked about. And Timur Novikov (Petersburg artists, each BG -. 'The News') showed me a diagram of "Neva Dynamo", and I knew Molly Singer (these names and names in the essay -. "The News"). That is, the facts in the "New Russian pilgrim," I know, but curious outsiders point of view set. - Of all the people you are now the only one left alive ... - How do you say ... Equipped with the "Brotherhood of St. Winifred," I just do not have the right to the names of all current members joined the community open. I was given temporary powers in order to clarify some aspects of the brotherhood. - To clarify? - Interests. Maybe in a few years when many facts vskroyutsya gushing pilgrims. It is known that the relics of St. Winifred in the Abbey of St. Peter and Paul in Shrewsbury in 1548 and had disappeared. Until now, no one knows where they are, except for those who know. Not exclude that in the second decade of the XXI century map of Europe will be changed completely and is the largest place of pilgrimage. The fact that we Kuryokhin once predicted. - The paper says about the use of the "Leningrad Horn Club" on the streets of Rubinstein as official cover for the activities of the Brotherhood. What do you say? - There is a separate book, which is the research on the origin of the horn of the association. I read in one of their new "balloon" to "Radio Russia" excerpts from her. This is a fantastic story. Many believe that the horn club mostly initiated by state security agencies. In fact, it is through the connection in the echelons of power in the organization of some dedicated horn club influence. On the course of policy, not only in Russia but also in Europe It is a horn association was as the commander Mike. This is actually a pseudonym of Count St. Germain. And, mind you, he was not the principal figure. Can not exclude that in the second decade of the XXI century map of Europe will be changed completely - "Aquarium" felt like equipment or a cover for unknown forces? And what have they encountered? - One goal - enlightenment of inanimate matter. But even we did not cover. Cover of a horn - a musical style. And we do a good job, played on different instruments. - The idea for the album came after reading an essay? - No, before. We have explicit instructions that the album until the 15th Should be completed by September receive. These were some signs, signs that occur with all members of the "Aquarium" ... Known that it was for miracles, I can not. We have a subscription ... - Subscribe to whom? Nature? - In a way ... - And what is painted? - Well, like what ... On the form. I am so and so, I will not tell me the content of the miracle happened. - For a long time not to disclose? - Prior to the release of the album. And then, on the device of the monastic spirit, wonder what happened to the section's relics. - A "Pushkinskaya 10" may be reprinted without booklet essay is it? - Of course. As well as a selection of songs that we will perform in concert rare. It is used for special techniques. Psychoacoustics brought some things just to refinement. Not all, of course, heard, because a lot of things on the second and third tier of importance. This album we were for a long time to prepare, and if you noticed, published at the end of 2009. We realize the stage that exactly ten years ago, began the album "Psi". The third version of the "Aquarium" is finished. - The songs that you ("dancing girls alone", "Mary") to me, Boris, listed, I realized that the "Pushkinskaya 10" is not the new material "aquarium"? - This is not a new album, but, oddly enough, today. Unpublished material on our three albums. We decided that it is time to release something. - "Pushkinskaya 10" - led the development of the post-modern research, your friend and colleague Sergei Kurehin? - I plead for the honor Kuryokhin. Sergey would never have thought the word "postmodernism." He could only use it as a term of abuse. We are interested in the truth. And "Pushkinskaya 10" - actually not quite the album. This work with the supplied vibrating material that we call you about the music. The material consists of twelve pieces of different lengths, which recorded certain vibrations, caused by the study of various points mu field under Pushkinskaya 10th - Next we are waiting for the fourth version of "Aquarium"? - But this question can only be answered biblical prophets. - I think they think of the fate of the "Aquarium"? - Honestly, do not even try to imagine what they think of the biblical prophets. Not even sure if they are all alive. - What about you, what you think? - Nothing. How beautiful monastic robe that freed the human mind from all unnecessary. - Do you have a robe? - Of course. I must say that we are not asking for sewing cassocks famous designers. We rejected their offer. I will not mention who it was. And to order the production of cassocks in a special workshop. A particular I slippers in the monastery Lone Peak sewed under Denfenom in China. Let's be honest, every man wants to wear a garment. Put on a robe - and you do not have to worry worry family, children, police officers, pay the rent, car maintenance, labor. You are nothing more Do not worry - only to serve God. People underestimate the similarity of rock 'n' roll with the monastic way of life. If a person goes to the monastery, or a rock band, it ceases to care about external circumstances. He does not know where he currently sleeps think, that's what the weather. It did not matter. It is only a matter of time - that he does his thing, and he praised the Lord accessible way. - My wife knows more about it you do not care? - You understand me perfectly. You and the kids have always looked after me. - A traffic police used to always take care of you? - Of course. Sometimes they are lined my path with rose petals, but it was not in Moscow. Once the car in which I was wearing, only in her arms. - "Pushkinskaya 10" somehow the album is "The Sands of St. Petersburg," the 15-year-old? - "Sands of St. Petersburg" on everything in its infancy, childhood state. The album was also collected from all of our stuff that once fell through a crack in time, but we still do not have today's scholars. And complicated clan war. Studio where we recorded was the same place where the bunker was, what hidden in turn are members of different gangs. Sometimes write a song, and then poison gas starts to go - another poison. Or subterranean fires begin. And not just shoot - "Katyusha" rumble. This is also a known fact that in 1992, some of the branches of the St. Petersburg subway instead went "Katyusha". And they are "soaked" each with terrible force. - And while you're still driving in the subway? - Of course drive. But it was dangerous. Especially at night. You are in a dark station, and then go with a terrifying scream by a combination consisting of tanks, and noise in the opposite direction. You have to shoot at each other, through the station. Had to hide in the shelter. This happened on a few special subway line - now it's all melted explosions. Old-timers know that it was a war to the death. Honorary Butusov remembers very well, Sasha Titov (known bass player "Aquarium." - "The News") recalls. - With current scientific apparatus and such exclusive memories, you're not having to write an alternative history of modern St. Petersburg? - Since we took vows and "Brotherhood of St. Winifred," a public part of the story does not interest us. History - The website for other people. - Let's go back to the bare realism. Yury Shevchuk holds a "DDT" civil charity events - in fact, in opposition to the current government. Can we expect this from today's "Aquarium"? - I'm going to be tough. If we remember all Christians somehow the words of St. Paul: power given by God, and every nation has exactly the performance he deserved. Yuri, I love and respect and do not want to criticize his work. But I always have a question, "Honey, what alternative do you suggest?" I see no alternative. Assume that Russia has a civilized and we can say that a full parliament, I can not. Not ready to believe in the fantasy. Our civilization is still very far away, if we ever want civilized. But yesterday I was on the street and think everything is similar to what happened in 1960-1970 is. The only difference is that every man, if he wants to go, can. You can buy everything. If you want, you can make money. So everything is in our hands. - The freedom of movement, with some already in trouble. For example, borrowers on bank loans and delinquent child support can not be out of the country. She and the former spouses are no problems in this regard? - No. The ex-wives have a pretty good relationship, and never out of the question that I did not pay anyone anything, it was not. The same applies to penalties on the road. I generally like to pay debts. Yes, and I have rarely borrow money. - Have now, dressed in a robe or simply somewhere own devices, you can say: I am absolutely free? - Yes. Because I know one thing: either my lack of freedom - a figment of my own imagination. My freedom - in my hands. - A situation of panic if you do not know what to do, and did not feel it happen to endure? Adopted after the venerable festival "Tbilisi-80" if you and the University started, and from the apartment of his wife? - It was sad and disappointing that people who went. In concrete terms Gaioz Kandelaki that I sent to Peter termination of such content, for the shot under Stalin. Then he's in my face said it was a joke. Misunderstanding. One wrote that dispel Grebenshikov and the "Aquarium" stage anti-Soviet leaflets, knowing that if something could be done in the Tbilisi Philharmonic ... But I fell into despair. When I did that, so I saved from a serious perception of what had happened to the circus, I made the jacket of the Soviet engineer, family man, and so now that I resigned - a bum, which works to protect, I realized : I do not revoked. I was given life and liberty. From now on I can do and be myself. - A shy of disease and surgery of the eyes, the heart, are you afraid? - I take it humbly. Here there is no Buddhism or Christianity. It is simply the only possible attitude to such situations. One understands that. The case in the hands of God I was willing to die in 48 years for a reason. And so I think that what I have given over this period - is a bonus. I am now 55th And I have at the disposal of the body, which for me ... an interesting game that you want to keep afloat for a while - Have you ever had the feeling of self-depreciation? - No way I exploited my body, it was wasteful, is irrational, which I am very satisfied. No one can accuse me that something I did not. And for that I will am still alive, thank God and my parents. And all I can say is: do not try again. - You can still sing his songs in some situations radical "Goats"? - This message does not occur on external circumstances. It would have been just beautiful. Someone told me to speak, came on foot, I immediately ferocity, grab a guitar and sing "Goats" ... And then the song "Goats" all grab the key, and the main thing: "We could be the man." And so I feel very good about this song. It's about the fact that we are still a human being. Although goats - well, they have beautiful eyes ...

No comments:

Post a Comment