Monday, November 12, 2012

Cord: Mariinsky Theatre produces more experience than rock festivals

Cord looked in Kaliningrad in the afternoon. We found the main bully of the country in one of the restaurants. Sergei sat at a table with his musicians, friends and singer Stas Baretskim. Glade covered a man: vodka, cucumber, cabbage, hash. Sergei was in running shoes with long points, jeans and a T-shirt - sticking out of her pocket a worn passport. Rock is in crisis - and what to do "Leningrad"? - "Leningrad", as usual, has been involved in every s ... Writes albums to play concerts - says the musician "KP". - We have recently released an album "Aurora". "Leningrad" general release one album per year, and even more often. I, frankly, have had enough. I want to make a kind of pause and rest. Listen while "Mama Troll" and Zemfira (laughs). - I have recently launched the music is no good - Is this a joke? - No, not a joke. - What do Tears for Fears? - I recently went well with the music for nothing. Basically I hear now ... themselves. When I write music, I try to listen to some successes, make some adjustments. Now, in the theater, go relax the Mariinsky. - And how is it? - Good. Listen symphonic and classical music. Last went three days ago. It was a production of "The Brothers Karamazov", conducted by Valery Gergiev. - Do not know in the theater, are not suitable for an autograph? - (Laughs) Well, it's not a beer festival, decent people are. Do not cry, "Oh, power drink, let's." - Is it true that you were in the opera? - Yes. I was not even that long ago. This production of "Benvenuto Cellini" at the Mariinsky ... Very cool. It seems like the plan Mariinsky have four more performances, although not yet have exact date. I am very pleased to have been invited to the performance. Very long because I do not like to rock festivals. - Why not? - All rock music, so-called, in a crisis of the genre. Nothing new, except perepevok old, I did not hear. And I'm not interested. - And our festival? But "invasion"? - Yes, the "invasion" of a new name. Latest "Invasion" for me - like a year ago and two years. One and the same. By the way, this year's "invasion" first sober. Yes, I say the same thing: to me Mariinsky Theatre produces more experience as a rock festival. "In Mongolia Like" - cooks work on TV? - Yes. Now on Sunday goes on NTV program "trench life." But it has taken. Now it will go a new program for the fifth, St. Petersburg canal. I was there leader. This is a project of Lev Lurie "living history". Yes, we are with my friend Maxime Semelyakom who wrote a biography of our group is the book called Leningrad ", designed generation documentary about our colleagues about our" Music for the guy, the history of. "By Abramovich to Grishkovtsa . - As of today, Sergei Shnurov expect - and I do not know what I expect of me if a person knows what to expect -. it is very boring -. cares what then - non-molecular nature of existence. Nothing more. - You travel a lot. Where most are made of? - In Mongolia. There are no people. And no beer festivals. - A holiday go? - I do not go to bed. Because when I go somewhere, then I have to pay money. Is my mental state. I am resting at home. I have read, for example. "My pictures are getting more expensive" - original letter? - Yes. All zashib. - To sell his pictures are not there? - Images are simple and expensive. Why do they sell? They each second will be more and more expensive. And I rest. Incidentally, I have not the workbook. - And do not expect to retire? - No. Did I do not know who is watching. Perhaps the one who believes in our state. I do not believe in it. - And what do you think then? - There is a belief in yourself and in God. And what is faith? - Has enough deserves to live? - Up to horseradish. - Billions of grave? Million? - Millions (Cord sighed and looked away.) If I had billions, I would be on the list Forbs. - How do you spend money? - No matter what! - And how to spend money? - It's hard to explain. It is how to explain this, how to write songs. It's Emotional! You can spend buying clothes. Just buy something that does not like it and wear it! Will be the hottest. Bach's music played. The phone rang Shnurova. He left and went to the table, "eat a little."

No comments:

Post a Comment