Thursday, November 15, 2012

Cord: "Surfing When I see Sobchak TV channel"

Tears for Fears finally brought his new girl. Matilda (as it is called) is not at a concert in St. Petersburg Club pathos left of the musicians. - What is your relationship with Matilda? - And what to say - in my opinion, everything is clear! - Cord smiled and kissed the lady, "a grown-up." The couple's relationship, apparently walked away. After Matilda itself takes indomitable Sergei shirts and vests. Under its own power. That allow the musicians not want his ex-wife Oksana Akinshina yet. By the way, in an interview backstage that Sergei was "MK", Matilda also present. And held his hand. Constantly. - How to deal with Ksenia Sobchak in the film Ivan Dykhovichnyi? - On the site, we have not encountered. - And in life? - Who does not Ksusha - Ksusha know everything - Cord says "MK." - I do not have to work on their personal opinions. But switch to the TV when it Ksenia, I try. I think the. More on the screen than Putin It's strange. I do not even know if something like it a lot. Even a lot of vodka. What people may have been good if there are a lot, zae ... em. - "Leningrad" basically ignored the large halls? I am more present in clubs. - No, we are playing abroad in larger rooms in Moscow. But at home in St. Petersburg, kinda not really. Clubs often. - That is, in Moscow banning your concerts last shot? - The Club - yes. As they say, people from reliable sources, "Do whatever you want as long as it is not distributed in the state capital.." - Disappeared from the screen project, where you travel around the world. Tired? - At the conclusion of the project. And it called to continue it, but me. I'm tired. It's hard work, uncomfortable in different time zones and climates. When I was engaged in this project, it could not afford to continue. But since there are still a lot of concerts and other activities, I will not. - Where on the most? - Chic in Honduras. And it's not as scary as it seems. In Guatemala, we went for a walk with the police, even though we did not attack. In most other countries, I was treated with respect and understanding. - Yurt, which was introduced in Mongolia, has collected? - A yurt is in the country. Installation instructions, I took her mischievous little hands home video camera. The film has turned city .. HYDRATED, there was little, that's clear. I had to tinker with the assembly. - Oksana Robsky suggest release you write a book in the first person in their publication. Agreed? - Thank God, Robsky not reach me. Many who want to, and requests that I published the book. But I have to write anything yet, on the whole. And yet - our youth are not read so many good books! And read these so-called "literature." I'm on the same shelf with the likes of "authors" do not want to stand. - What do you read yourself? - I read a little. Nothing interesting "Day garde" Sorokin recently in the arms did not fall. - There are elections. Someone bought it for the election campaign? - In my opinion, the fight was over a long time. Compare each level musicians with Putin - well who pereagitiruet? - The need to go to the election? - This is a private matter. I will not, I'm sorry for the time. Why vote when? No turnout and the line "against all" It is understandable that they do 30 grandmothers. That's all our parliament!

No comments:

Post a Comment