Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Tears for Fears back to religion

The leader of the group "Leningrad" Tears for Fears has announced that he will return to religion. At the last concert in St. Petersburg so much power came from the two Orthodox cross on his neck. His astonished colleagues, he said that once again turned to God. The leader of the group "Leningrad" Tears for Fears has announced that he will return to religion - I can not say what I have in the future - mysteriously said: "TD" singer. - At least, in his youth, when he finished the religious and philosophical Institute for Theological Academy, I seriously thought about it, to become a priest ... These two golden cross protect me from the impure forces, give strength and energy. I reviewed many of their values. He decided that it is better to wear crosses as reperskie suspension and massive chain. The main thing is that you and I was God. With God in my heart and I sing my songs!

No comments:

Post a Comment