Sunday, November 11, 2012

Tears for Fears: Musicians - stupid people!

Founder of the "Leningrad" Tears for Fears musician celebrated his 36th Birthday. - Sergei, you were on 13 Born April. How to do the number 13? - With trepidation - responsible musicians "KP -. St. Petersburg" - I like the number 13 But I, fortunately, is not superstitious. - Because "ruble" we rubimsya - They say the man has a few awkward age ... - I have every age of transition! Right now. Gray beard appeared already waiting, the devil in a rib. - Then try to bring up the mini. Not sorry that I did, "Leningrad" hara-kiri? - I do not regret it. I would be sorry if the "Leningrad" was red. It's such an end I like much more than a strained version of the old, tried and tested songs. Yes, just tired. - Success that was stable. - Well done. Musicians - stupid people. Even athletes leave time when they no longer show the result. Musicians and we are not accustomed. Play on the last point of exhaustion, when no one is no longer needed. - Notes on some of our rock monsters that everything in the sunset? - Yes, and the sunset was a long time! - Well, but the "ruble", they say, the name of patriotism was "wood" in the course. And you have what interpretation? - Because "ruble" we rubimsya. The verb, actually. - A picture of you still write? - Get Started again, yes. Summer, so I think arranged the exhibition. Still here "Assa-2" should come out. (Tears for Fears played in the film co-stars -. Ed.) - Her son Apollo probably goes to school? - Yes, in the third class. Or the second. No, just a second. We see each other often, but I'm honestly not interested in what class. - And what if you are interested? - Everything Else! And about the school, we do not talk. - Maybe he was a bad student, the belt should be given? - No, he learns. Therefore, the school and do not talk. - Music is not like? - Thank God, no. We have this strange nepotism and continuity that all children always sing. I'm against it. This is terrible. - "Favorite" question journalists are your plans? - You know, I have, as always, there are no plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment