Sunday, March 24, 2013

Anastasia Kochetkova do not want to be pregnant

Anastasia Kochetkova issued a statement saying that she is not pregnant, as it writes the tabloid press. - Tabloids claimed that changes in my personal life, and I was pregnant again - shares with NEWSmusic.ru Nastya Kochetkova. - I want to go on record: I am expecting a second child. When that happens, I would take my first good news! I recommend not to believe in rumors and fiction. I did everything according to plan: full speed session VGIK - I'm in my first year acting department. Rent tests and exams. Can I look forward to most of the test ratings - five! My life is rich, interesting, and I will not let anyone deceive her fans. Friends know how much I sincerely and open person, and I hate to learn about themselves false facts. Get first-hand information and not on dubious newspapers. Note that. Just the fact Anastasia has denied her pregnancy from a great article about her separation from her husband

No comments:

Post a Comment