Sunday, March 24, 2013

Anastasia Kochetkova Shot debut video

Striking Nastya Kochetkova, a former member of the "gang" graduate "American Idol - 4" was the beginning of a thoughtful solo career. "I grew up in my third year of college acting department, I have a small child - says the" show business news NEWSmusic.ru "singer - and I did not want to" pulverize ". I wanted to do everything efficiently and deliberately. I'm working on their first album, without any fuss. Most of the songs ready. Probably we will solve it in the late spring. Of course I knew that the first clip is very important for my career. And the director chosen by Fyodor Bondarchuk. I am familiar with Fedor for years. His unconventional and creative thinking. Fedor does not need anything, "chew" - he literally understands me perfectly. All ideas and is willing to discuss with! You must also know his handwriting. Which is recognized by millions of viewers. So I realized that it is necessary to invite Fyodor Bondarchuk. A statement Maxim Osadchy, a true master and super professional! He is one of the most talented operator, and also Maxim is also a lot of work in the film industry. We have a great team! I am "in the plot of the video for the song." - I'm not "that was written by a Nastya Kochetkova - fashion DJ and producer Garage.Raver -. Discover each viewer something of their own, personal The main idea of the video was the spiritual-philosophical idea of the seven great sins of mankind - pride, greed, lust, anger, gluttony, envy and sloth (or horror) your images are formed classmates, "vgikovtsy" Nasty.. Nasty teacher on stage movement Oleg Sitkin, a member of the Association of Russian stuntmen and Garage.Raver were also invited to the shooting as "sinful nature" to be born again! Confrontation thousands of "I" in a person finding themselves in this crazy world - all of which is reflected in the small and piercing video. Played one of the many "I", "dark side" of the heroine from a professional stuntman Nasty Karina. The transition from one state to the "I" to another show, conceived by color fits two performers. Make-up artists and costume designers to be professional means of expression helped characters clip unique and memorable. "We invited the professionals - the wonderful make-up artist and stylist Natalia Senechkinu Shtitskuyu Helen" - said Anastasia. A white dress brand "Heartbeat" Nasty by special order. Also starring in the music video professionals - dancers from the team, "Ice Beat", which has a direct role in the production of all elements of the dance video: "I believe that today these guys - the best in our country in range of dance and movement you - great! "- Admires Nastya. The shooting took place in an elegant pavilion "Tristar". There, in addition to the "Seven Sins", a unique collection have been removed to the table and flying heroine Anastasia Kochetkova. For this purpose special cable - Lounge. Nastya - fearless, emotional and expressive girl. So she goes willingly to a variety of experiments during the filming. Passion and dynamic nature with the naked eye - and musical creativity and the dynamics of existence. For example, in the scene where the "White I" fight "I am black," Nastya swung with such force, the simulation of the ear that ... scattered pearls! And scattered around the table: "It was a yarn bracelet - Kochetkov laugh - nothing, absolutely nothing, but you can see how active we do". "I like to work the approach Nasty - said Fyodor Bondarchuk -..! At the time of filming, she always called me with different ideas, endless new versions Sometimes at six clock in the morning, but I think in a continuous operating life, so understanding the creative courage. I believe in Nasty ". Music video promises to be both deep and addictive. It can be seen on the TV channels of the country in the spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment