Thursday, June 27, 2013

After relaxing in the hospital with Kirkorov dancer

Dancer Vyacheslav Veretennikov - Severe injuries separated by Philip Kirkorov favorite friend. This is her first long separation for five years, close relationships. The famous singer forgets Slavik in difficult moments for him. And now, when doctors Botkin Hospital prepare a guy to complex spine surgery, the singer throws his support text messaging. The famous singer forgets Slavik in difficult moments for him in the house caught Botkin Hospital, where dwells the days of 25-year-old honor Veretennikov, we found a touching scene. Fragile boy, tied up, all alone, shivering slept in a hospital bed. Grocery cupboard is empty, not even drink it. He seemed abandoned and forgotten by all. Slavik - just the boy who became a bone of contention between Philip Kirkorov and Nikolai Baskov, wrote "Express newspaper." Kohl's had his eye on Veretennikova, a dancer. In Philly, in January 2007, during a tour of Yalta Tenor was radiant appearance fascinated the boy, that he decided to lure him to work for himself. Memorable conversation took place in a restaurant. Nicholas promised beautiful large fees and a solo career. He was glowing with happiness. But treachery prevented Philip. After learning of the claim Baskov Slavik, he made a scene of jealousy attacked with fists and a potential rival in love. Since Veretennikov was no cause for grief Philip. Separated them unexpected illness. - I was literally out of the American Hotel on a stretcher and sent to Moscow. Doctors disappointing diagnosis, intervertebral hernia - complained to us Veretennikov. - Now I prepare for surgery. - Because of what had a seizure? In response Vyacheslav sheepish shrug, and put a pill in your mouth washed out with water. - Painkillers? - No, I have pain drank in large doses, while I was in America, and destroyed his stomach, now flying well. - In the U.S., you were on tour? - No, rest. - With a girl? - I do not want to talk about personal things. - Kirkorov know about your problems? - Yes! But he's still in America - Slavik divulged that he is a U.S. holiday with Philip. - I told him that once settled in the house, sending SMS, and he immediately called me back and wished me luck. Philip responsive and caring. I'm glad that work for the last five years with him. Kirkorov pays me well: I have three foreign cars. One of them recently, I have tried to steal - in fact, while the garage has not. Apartment in the suburbs with her mother, older sister and younger brother. But never mind, I will be soon legal Muscovite. Go to start a solo career, and while I singing lessons. - Will you sing a duet with Philip? - You know, he's a man! - Increases Thank his thumb. - I'm proud of him, I love it, it is - my hero! In parting, I wanted to leave and began Vyacheslav successful operation. In the hallway, as it turned out, the whole time he was waiting for a nice big guy in a hospital gown. They are like two long-time friend, happily walked to the elevator. Sitting in the emergency room lobby kinda fun girls giggled behind them.

No comments:

Post a Comment