Saturday, June 29, 2013

Philip was almost a vegetarian

Not long ago, appeared radio composition "I'll be waiting" - common Philip Kirkorov and groups "Stsenakardiya" During the recording of the songs in the studio musicians spend almost 24 hours a day: He wrote arrangements, experimented with sound had started the song even dinner not away from the console. Alexei Martynov, known for its commitment to a healthy lifestyle is, was, during the meal is always the other companies, but never shared the common meal, rather his own kitchen - fresh fruit juices. - For nearly eight years, I do not eat anything but raw vegetables, fruit, honey and nuts - says Alex. - If I know I'm not in the day time or the opportunity to make known dishes, I take a bottle with fruit cocktail, what I do in the morning. Philip was very interested in my diet, he did people open. I shared with him views on healthy eating, confirmed by a nutritionist, talked about the benefits that it brings the body. I think if the song took a little longer, I could not just make it a vegetarian!

No comments:

Post a Comment