Sunday, June 30, 2013

Kirkorov: song "Daw" is now firmly on the broadcast "Radio Alla"

On the "New Wave" Philip had already please the audience her new song, "The Jackdaw." It is sung to the jackdaw and "the woman who sings." And the words "I'm sorry that I did not crow" and does, is hit-rates choir. Viewers hall "Dzintari" new creation feely so glad that she had a real singer ovation. But like you, "Galka" those two that? Indeed, this song On the "New Wave" Philip had already please the audience her new song, "The Jackdaw." - Philip, you already know the reaction to the song by Alla Pugacheva? - To be honest, was not interested - says the singer "Star News". - I know that to do more, not as interested? - Well, then maybe you can understand the reaction of the song "Galka" Maxim Galkin? - Also known ... But no, I saw on TV today replay, and the reaction of Maxim Galkin saw with my own eyes. - So what? - Ha-ha-ha-ha .. - With an ax for Maxim you still go? - For what? And anyway, I would say that the song "Daw" is now firmly on the broadcast "Radio Alla". So everything is good, we are all people with humor. - Who wrote this song? - In general, the author of music and lyrics Sergei Revtov. But I have changed something in the text. In certain line of thinking "I'm sorry that I did not crow," which was the focus of the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment