Friday, June 28, 2013

Philip: I want to lose 10 pounds

Philip not with any clever ways to lose weight disturb, and decided to just not drink soda or eat candy after 18 "I want to lose 10 pounds, I need it for work, and for it to limit your diet Have a strong will, say to yourself -. 6.00 -. Deny everything from sweet to refuse of cola" - told Philip . Philip "It's hard here I am, of course, a weakling, I love to eat a cola drink -... Most - because I do not smoke, do not drink alcohol, the more drugs.". "My diet is simply all these pills here some classes, exercise until exhaustion, the separation of power ... Dolinskaya eating yogurt I can not stand all these diets That's when you need to plan -.... Navizhu not I all my life, I lived without a schedule "- summed Kirkorov. "KP-Ukraine"

No comments:

Post a Comment