Monday, June 24, 2013

Ilya Reznik defended Philip Kirkorov

The famous poet defends showbiz. - Honestly - I resent the behavior of journalists against Kirkorov. I know that this opinion is shared by our artistic workshop. And with me, that journalists themselves such attacks. A story that happened to me recently in Yalta example. I was invited to speak at the opening of a memorial plaque to Michael Pugovkina. I was up all night preparing to write poetry. And when he came to the opening to break through the crowd to the stage signing autographs, two girls - they could not deny that innocent request. She read a poem in memory of the great actor, and then wrote a newspaper said, tore Resnick concert, how we deal with these provocations? Law said late Academician Svyatoslav Fyodorov about these provocateurs, "small potatoes, humiliating geniuses and talents, thereby spreading their wings and feel the same." They do not care what kind of provocation be - the main thing is that the name of these provocateurs sounded. And about the fact that Philip collect evidence that he is a talented singer - no one writes about it. Many artists do not touch ugly antics, but journalists. Kirkorov defame and better! Tell me why?

No comments:

Post a Comment