Thursday, June 27, 2013

Philip does not want children by Nastya Stotsky

Pop king rejected juicy offer Nasty Stotsky. After a loud statement of Philip that he would not mind if he gave birth to the heir of the call to respond boldly Kirkorov Anastasia Stotskaya. - I'm ready to have a child to Philip, even two! - Dreaming Nastya interview secrets of the stars. - It is a personal matter for me, and I'm not prepared to discuss ... Do not wait, come and answer Kirkorov. True, the suggestion of the former protege King of Pop somehow took a hostile reception. - This is nonsense! - Answered irritated singer heard our request, provide an answer to the girl hope. - But Nastia want to help you ... - So what? Like I said, this is nonsense! This topic is too personal for me, and I'm not prepared to discuss ...

No comments:

Post a Comment