Friday, June 28, 2013

Kirkorov and more hostile Stotskaya

Philip Silvester peace with his former department Anastasia Stotsky. Recall colleagues feud lasted for months after the media published the scandalous pictures of singer. - There was a time when I did not want to talk to Nastia - recognized Life.ru Philip. - Now, however, to get by, and now we are very close friends. We are always talking on the phone, talking and trying to see each other as often as possible. Recall that caused in the photographs, the discord, Nastia in a tight group of friends who used drugs was captured. Philip then called his parents and Stotsky with focus on the behavior of her daughter. - Everything I'm doing at home, affects me. I'm not advocating drugs, because I would not go wrong in a public place, all within the four walls of my house. This is my personal life! - Comment on the incident as Anastasia. - What impressed me most of Philip. I did not expect from him. Worst of all - he was the first called my parents and told them about this publication. Kirkorov called me at home in my father's birthday. Said that the press had my candid photos, and I removed all of the esters and all the TV shows that I omitted the woman. It was a shame to hear such words to tears. And imagine what it was a blow to the parents? After that I can relate Philip? That's all I want to hear about it! But now, from the mouth of Anastasia on her former mentor, sounds quite different words. To shoot a new video for the movie "Love in the City" Phillip Kirkorov invited artists in person - Yes, we have it - says Anastasia Stotskaya. - Philip important person to me, it helps me always, advise, what to do and what to do next. We were both hot people. Even if we do not talk, but now, by order, and we do not remember the old days. Shooting on shooting invited a new video for the movie "Love in the City" Phillip Kirkorov artist personally. According to the scenario, the role of the filmmaker Philip Khodchenkova Svetlana and Vladimir Zelensky - actor on the set, but invited on the role of makeup artist and owner Kirkorov Anastasia Stotsky, jasmine and Ani Lorak.

No comments:

Post a Comment